Have had to incorporate another TFR into LT -.-

Cookeh

Recovering Cookie Addict
Well you know how it is, you live off LT flapjacks for *months* and next thing you know your pharmacy can't get any fresh supplies and they all go out of date and suddenly you are left with NONE! o_O

Ok, so maybe its just me, you know how addicted I am to those coconut flapjacks (yes, yes, Im weird, i know hehe). So had to place an emergency order yesterday for some Be Yu meal bars as am too used to chewing now to not have a meal bar at some point each day.

Well they arrived this morning and I ordered several of each flavour. They are so tiny I already felt deprived haha But.. but... they are actually very tasty.. maybe a little too tasty in fact and this is where it gets interesting. Pre LT I would just sit and scoff choc bars and biccies down, several at a time without thinking about it. These have a chewy consistancy and are very like a chocy bar but Im making myself nibble them because I *know* that's my entire meal. So now I'm thinking that maybe this is actually a good thing, maybe this will retrain my brain not to rush through the yummy sweet tasting things, and to nibble and take my time?

Hmm... I'm not convinced either lol I would have preferred to stick with the flapjacks, at least they aren't sweet and take a bit longer to nom through.

Anyway, just thought I'd share. I admit they *are* extremely tasty and I do feel like I am having a little treat, I will just have to be careful that i don't end up splurging on them.

Oh, and for the record, they do have more carbs than a flapjack and aren't as nutritionally complete unfortunately, but it's only short term, hopefully the flapjacks will arrive soon!!

BE-Yu lemon and yogurt are my favourite tfr bars, Exante soups are good too. Both taste a lot better than LT!

Hehe I like the new fruit and cereal flavour best but all of them are too moreish, hope the new dated Flapjacks arrive soon or I could be in trouble o_O

Back