Have I blown it??

jaynie123

I need some serious words of wisdom....I feel so mad at myself. I've lost 19lbs in three weeks and was feeling brill. Then I got asked out on a date (whayhay!!!) so what did I do on the date?..........ate pasta and got tiddly on red wine!!!! WHY DID I DO IT???? Now I'm struggling to get back on the shakes. Not had any for 3 days now, just keep putting it off, I kinow I'm doing it but can't seem to stop myself........I think I'm going mad! :cry:

I'm sat here at my desk and if it wasn't for there being loads of my staff team around I'd know I'd be blubbing. :wave_cry:

I need some serious words of wisdom....I feel so mad at myself. I've lost 19lbs in three weeks and was feeling brill. Then I got asked out on a date (whayhay!!!) so what did I do on the date?..........ate pasta and got tiddly on red wine!!!! WHY DID I DO IT???? Now I'm struggling to get back on the shakes. Not had any for 3 days now, just keep putting it off, I kinow I'm doing it but can't seem to stop myself........I think I'm going mad! :cry:

I'm sat here at my desk and if it wasn't for there being loads of my staff team around I'd know I'd be blubbing. :wave_cry:

Oh hun im sorry i guess you fell into the whole someone likes me so do i still need to do this. Thats only my guess. For some reason i decided not to date anyone while on this i dont know why i guess i wanted it to be all about wat i wanted(dat was always a prob for me thinking bout wat others wanted not myself) others have started relationships on it. I guess you need to ask yourself the serious question why did you go out for a meal instead of doing something without food i know first dates are tough and they usually have food in them you cud have told the date that you wud rather go to the cinema etc cud have easily just had water.

Stop kicking yourself when you are ready to start again you will no point forcing yourself back into it coz you will just fall off the wagon again. Do it wen you are ready.

You can do this if you really think its right for you! xxxx

Best of luck. :):):):):):):):)Stop kicking yourself your only human.

Well Gratz on the date - hope that it went well and you are going to see them again soon.

As for the eating, put it behind you. Remember why you started on this in the first place, remember the money you have spent and think about how even more fantastic you will look if you carry on.

Yes its hard to get back on but you need to refocus your mind. Not easy but you can do it you did it before.

You can do this - you will do this :D :D

Yeh you've blown it. You also put yourself in an extremly dangerous situation having alcohol in ketosis.

Still i doubt you need a lecture right now as from the reading of it you feel pretty guilty but not bad enough to get back on it.

Ask yourself how much you really want this? And if the answer is enough then you will do it :)

Oh and congrats on the date!

Its really hard to get back on board but just remember how good you felt whilst you were losing that weight. good luck xxx

Oh dear, you know you were wrong to do what you did and you feel very guilty about it. In future, suggest a date that will not involve food like, cinema, bowling even just go for a drink but have your sparkling water!!! You have got to make your own mind up as to how much you want to lose weight. Stopping and starting will make it a very hard journey for you. have a good think about things. You can have a social life too, just have to make better choices. lots of luck.

I've been on some dates while on LT, but they've always been things that had nothing to do with food as really, I imagine going out for a meal would be pretty awkward if only one of you is eating (I've done bigger groups, but...) so really it sounds like you made the decision before you went!

That said, I have to agree with anne-mariep, maybe you felt like you'd achieved enough? I know I've had that feeling a couple of times in relation to different events, like they would justify my eating as I'm 'OK' now (or deserved a reward), but I know that in reality, I wouldn't be happy stopping at that weight.

You have knocked yourself out of ketosis, but, think about why you really want to do LT & of course, it's not for everyone, so maybe look at maintaining what you've lost & finding another method of weight loss?

Good luck :)

Hannah

Back