Green Days Have I done it right ?

Estrella

Want to make sure I've eaten my correct allowance today if you experienced girls could have a wee look for me? Please!

I've had

2 eggs

Tin of spaghetti, tin of corn, one cheddar (full fat) baby bell

2 quorn burgers, half a packet of batchelors golden rice

2 cups of tea with semi skimmed milk

A packet of monster munch

Is this ok for green? Should I be eating less or more? I do usually eat lots of fruit and veg, but today I was rushing about, which is making me panic.

Well, the first thing that jumps out is the complete lack of any superfree foods so you really need to increase the fruit and veg content as you say. Lots of packets and tins but not much real food or meals. Also you need to have 2 HEB choices and I can't see that you had any. Your milk and cheese will count toward your HEA choice but probably not enough and again you can have two of them.

Can you split your menu into meals? That would make it easier to see what you are eating at different points during the day but it doesn't look enough to me.

Thanks for your advice.

This week I made home made spaghetti Bol with quorn and put lots of veg in, I've also had a baked potato with loads of salad, mozzarella. I've made a huge pot of home made soup too.

Just today I was helping a friend move house so packets were the easier option, I don't normally eat this amount of processes food. So I was concerned I had stuck to the diet.

Back to greens and fresh stuff tomorrow ! Thanks again for your help.

Back