Have i failed?

My cd lady said I was ok to have 4 packets but have only been having 3 as I'm just 5 foot 8.. Just had my 4th today as I was so hungry, now I'm panicking it will take me outta ketosis! :( oh feel like poo now!!

Don't panick, an extra pk won't boot you out of ketosis! And it's definatley better to have an extra pack rather than pick at food. I have 3 pks and half a bar most days, and it hasn't interfered with my loss. I snuk on my scales thismorning, and going by what i weighed myself at the morning i started, i'm 3lb off losing 2 stone, and this is only my 6th week! Hang on in there, you CAN do it!

Really?! Oh thank you! I haven't even used a ketostix as I don't want to ruin my day! Lol, normally I'm asleep by that time and not feeling the hunger!! Well done!! Nearly two stone?! That's amazing! Are u on ss?xx

I'm mixing SS and SS+. SS mon to Fri while other half is away, then sat and sun i have one of the choices with Salad or Veg. Keeps me going,and i have bars like a dessert on the weekend, bit like a treat! I do take 1/2 a bar to work most days, so if i feel i want to actually eat something, i have that! In all i have 4 bars a week, so not too bad, they do say you can have 1 a day though.I'm hoping i can keep it up till the end of August, should be close enough to work up the steps and loose the last bit, again! Stick with it, and once you loose some inches and lbs it will be easier!:D

slimmer sadie said:
I like to juggle ss and ss + works better than cheating

I second that! I'm always shifting in and out of the two and I've still managed to shift 2 stone 7lbs in two months! Some people are advised to have four packs a day rather than three! The only thing that will knock you out of ketosis is carbs and alcohol... Hence why most of the SS+ allowed foods are more protein like chicken/ tuna/ eggs! Atkins diet people eat masses of protein goods and lose tons, so if you need to have that fourth pack really don't stress hun! This diets tough enough :D !!

Back