Have I got this right?

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
Could someone tell me if I have got this right, I'm a little clueless about this diet so just gone by you guys and the website.
So for induction I have 500cals for down days and 2700 for my up days ( what the site said) and then after 2 weeks I can up the dd cals if I want?
and is it alternate days so 1 week you'd have 3 up days and the next you'd have 4?

Also is there a website or iphone app you can track calories? I no myfitnesspal but that tends to moan at you if your under your cals, is there one where you can set your own daily limit?

Sorry for the boat load of questions but this diet seems doable for me and I don't feel that often about an eating plan
:D

Hello there and welcome, most people follow a 500 DD and a 2000 UP and I am not aware of increasing calories but only been doing it for a week myself and my book hasn't arrived yet. I think it has been proved that you only need to do 3 DD in one week and most people follow a Monday, Wednesday, Friday DD's then Saturday Sunday UD's
Hope this helps, you can set your calories on MFP if you want to but will have to change it every day, hth
Good Luck it's an amazing plan xx

Thanks Passionflower, I like the idea of the whole weekend of up days. How are you finding it? what do you eat on your down days? I was just going to have diet shakes and some veggies (well cucumber) throughout the day

I bloomin LOVE IT!! after yo yo ing more times than I care to admit I think i've finally nailed it. I CAN DO THIS!! I like proper food on my DD I'm afraid and if you read my diary I have examples with photos. It's day 6 for me tomorrow so not been doing it for that long but I am loving eating freely yum food that makes me happy. I also found that not eating until really I can't stand the hunger is much easier rather than staggering small amounts of calories throughout the day. I eat my first meal of 200 cals at 3.30pm then my tea pf 300 cal at 6.30 pm.

Back