Have I just been lucky?????

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Steffi, 4 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Steffi

Steffi Member

Hi everyone.....This is my 16th day of SS and have been really doing well until 3 hours ago..:(

Things got too much and I ate crips/buscuits/bread.....As soon as I ate them I have since drank 3 lts of water...I have checked for ketosis and the stick is a lovely shade of pink...OMG have I just been lucky here or will I come out of ketosis later....I am determined to see this through and hopefully will stay in ketosis....

Many thanks
    Steffi X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

You might have got away with it, hun but keep on glugging the water and stick to the plan 100% now to make sure.

Forget about your blip - move on from it and remember why you started the diet in the first place.

Got my fingers crossed for you that you stay in ketosis, hun!

4. Steffi

Steffi Member

Oh thanks so much Isobel....I shall forget about it and carry on drowning in the water....drank 6 litres so far today so maybe I could manage one more...

Thankyou X

5. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    OH babe,hope things better now
    Forget your bilp carry on 100% and drink loads.
    {{{HUGS}}}

6. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

No problemo, hun - some people are just lucky!! lol

Me, if I eat one oz of carbs, I swell up like the michelin man - no fair!!! lol

Hope you have a better day tomorrow!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.