• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Have I just been lucky?????

Hi everyone.....This is my 16th day of SS and have been really doing well until 3 hours ago..:(

Things got too much and I ate crips/buscuits/bread.....As soon as I ate them I have since drank 3 lts of water...I have checked for ketosis and the stick is a lovely shade of pink...OMG have I just been lucky here or will I come out of ketosis later....I am determined to see this through and hopefully will stay in ketosis....

Many thanks
Steffi X

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
You might have got away with it, hun but keep on glugging the water and stick to the plan 100% now to make sure.

Forget about your blip - move on from it and remember why you started the diet in the first place.

Got my fingers crossed for you that you stay in ketosis, hun!

Oh thanks so much Isobel....I shall forget about it and carry on drowning in the water....drank 6 litres so far today so maybe I could manage one more...

Thankyou X

Oh thanks so much Isobel....I shall forget about it and carry on drowning in the water....drank 6 litres so far today so maybe I could manage one more...

Thankyou X
No problemo, hun - some people are just lucky!! lol

Me, if I eat one oz of carbs, I swell up like the michelin man - no fair!!! lol

Hope you have a better day tomorrow!!!!!