Have i lost my 10%??

Miss helpme

Hi All

I go to weight watchers every week and they put down 9lb for my 5% weight loss and 18lb for my 10% weight loss...
Now tonight I lost a pound taking me to 17 1/2lb loss and i put it into the esource weight tracker and it came up saying that i have got my 10% I told the lady at the weight watchers and she said she didnt know why it has come up with that as the info they have got says i need to get to 18lb!! Why are the 2 different... shouldnt they have the same info on esource as they do at the weight watchers??

The most annoying thing is i only need to loose another 1/2lb and im at my 10% mark!!!

Thanks I just find it frustrating but fingers crossed that I get it next week :)

Hi miss help me, what was your starting weight?

My starting wait was 12st 2lbs and now im 10 stone 12 and half pounds! which im pleased with I just really hope that next week i get my 10% mark!!

just checked and u were 170lbs therefore 10% is 17lbs loss.

Thats weird isnt it when they wont give me my 10% until I get to 18lbs... grrr its so annoying!!! But I just hope that i get it this week... although I dont feel that I have lost any weight but fingers crossed anyway!!

Hey, just getting a chance to come back to you now. Yeh, that's why I asked your starting weight as I was going to convert it to pounds and then work out the 10%. 10% of 170lbs is 17lbs so I'm not sure why they didn't give it to you. Strange!

Ask your leader when you are back. Ask them what they recorded your starting weight as too, they may have recorded it incorrectly. You wouldn't have been say 12st 2.5lbs or anything like that? Because then I could understand why they would have rounded to 18lbs.

Back