Have I made any difference?

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
I have added 2 pics taken last night and would like your opinions if you can even see the 20.5lbs ive lost yet!
There are in my album along with the before pics - Be honest though if you cant cos i cant! :mad:

it's definately there....

it took me a while to see the difference myself too - until other people started commenting.

The mind truly does catch up with the body - just takes a blimming long time about it...

I have looked at your pics and can honestly say there is a big difference. I am the same as you in that my face and neck carries weight, but you can really tell just from your most recent pic that you have lost a lot of weight from there and the rest of your body.
Keep it up, you're doing great. :)

Michelle

Hi, I can definately see the difference. Well done!

Have you ever seen those pictures on the internet of what 5 pounds of fat looks like .. I keep a journal on my computer and I have that picture .. for every 5 pounds I lose I add one of those pictures - it helps me visualise just how much fat has gone forever and how much I had been carrying around. Sometimes when I don't feel the true impact of what I have lost so far I look at that to remind myself and it helps me.

Good luck! You are doing fab! ;)

Yep, I can see a difference, especially on your top half and definitely in your face!

I totally agree with what Ian has said, I think it takes a long time for you to catch up with what everyone else sees. I honestly couldn't see anything different in my body, yet everyone else was saying how slim I looked!

Keep up the hard work, you can really see a difference xxx

Yep, I spied a difference! There's a smile on your face!! And I mean that in the nicest way! You are clearly happier with yourself and that shows! I can see a loss everywhere else too, but as Aly said, you are hidden behind your denim jacket!!!

I'm going through that phase of not seeing the weight loss too. I did, but I can't see it now! I'm sure once I get back on the loosing track, I'll see it and be happy with it again!

you definitely can hun, you look a lot happier :)

cmcewn: That's a really good idea :) me and my boyfriend weighed out 5.5lbs (which is what i've lost so far) so I could physically feel how heavy it was. I think that helps because we both said we have no comprehension of how much it actually weighs without holding it. It's good to realise you WERE carrying this around with you and now it's gone!

for some reason i can't see them! :-(

I FOUND THEM!! YAY!!
You can defo see a difference hun. I got down to just over ten stone (a long, long time ago! lol) and when i looked in the mirror or at photos i STILL saw a fat person. I think it takes time for our heads to catch onto the fact that there's less of us when we lose weight. xx

yes you can def see a difference.

photos are really nice

im at the air show tomorrow i cant wait. hope you have a good time

Back