have i messed it all up

chambles

have i messed it all up still doing ok until last night i had my chicken and greens and my family were having lasagne i wouldnt normally eat it but i really fancied it so i had two mouthfuls will i be out of ketosis now ahhhhhhhhhh

Do not panic! just drink lots of water and you will be fine. 2 mouthfuls of lasagne is not the end of the world! I ate 2 slices of dominoes pizza last week! AHAHHH and still luckyily managed to lose weight! Plenty of water to flush it out. You might be out of ketosis very temporarily, maybe NOT even? everyone is different. As long as you dont eat the whole lasagne you should be ok?!?!?

dont panic draw a line and keep going .Just remember though dont think this is ok to do it wont always be as you will get to the mind set "well 2 didnt do any harm" it is a slippery slope hun so give your self a swift kick up bum but dont beat yourself up you slipped but got back up xxx

Yeah I've gone wrong (had big old binge last week) but I still lost weight because I got straight back on the wagon the next day. Don't look back & wrack yourself with guilt about one mistake. Draw a line under it & move on:
Drawing a line
Think about recording how you felt when you ate the lasagne & how you feel now? It could be useful for the future so you can refer back if you feel tempted to go wrong again. Remember if you could control yourself around food you wouldn't need cd would you? See this as as a lesson learned!
Move on
Drink lots of water, keep yourself busy, be good for the rest of the week, get weighed and see how you've done. Chin up chuck, you can do it!

Back