Have I really messe up this weeks loss?

cddietgal

:cry::break_diet::cry:
Really annoyed at mysef,just made my toddler a cheese omlete and bread an he refuse to eat it.As i cleared the plate without even thinking I ate a slice of white bread and about 1/2 of a 2 egg omlette(done in the microwave so no fat) with a splash of milk and a tenny tiny amount of cheese

Will I now go out of ketosis and will this effect my loss on Tuesday when I weigh in? I am so upset with myself but I am so so hungry all the time ,I am on day 8 :wave_cry:

Cdietgalx

Thanks for your reply,I am really annoyed with myself now.You know the strange thing is I have NEVER eaten off the kids plates before I don't think,it was only my last mouthfull that I though arghhh what am I doing and spit it out (sorry tmi there!!) Will get gluging the water,I tend to drink about 10 pints a day anyway! Just another quick question,I havn't had my 3rd meal yet and was going to have a bar,would it be wise to just have a shake or does it not really make any differance?

Thanks again Cddietgal x

prob would be better to have a shake,
A) cos the bars have a few more carbs in them
B)if you having a shake then you are having more water than you would by having the bar.

Dont worry too much, we are all human and it has taken yrs to get us in the habits we have now, so its going to take while to break them! Keep on glugging and you will be fine by tues XX

Just draw a line under it and move on, hopefully next time you are tempted, you will think twice. It is only the bread that has the carbs so you haven't overloaded too much and as long as you get straight back on track, you'll be fine!

Be strong - you can do it!

:cry::break_diet::cry:
Really annoyed at mysef,just made my toddler a cheese omlete and bread an he refuse to eat it.As i cleared the plate without even thinking I ate a slice of white bread and about 1/2 of a 2 egg omlette(done in the microwave so no fat) with a splash of milk and a tenny tiny amount of cheese

Will I now go out of ketosis and will this effect my loss on Tuesday when I weigh in? I am so upset with myself but I am so so hungry all the time ,I am on day 8 :wave_cry:

Cdietgalx

hey - don't panic !!!

just get straight back on track - NOW !!!

don't eat anything else.....lots of water.....and back to basics tomorrow

damage limitation.......you should be fine :)

just don't eat the contents of the fridge, bisuit barrel, bread bin.....to console yourself :rolleyes:

Debz x

Back