Have i ruined everything?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by hugeherbo, 11 May 2011 Social URL.

1. hugeherbo

hugeherbo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.88%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have just had an omlette (2 eggs, milk and 2 mushrooms) and about 5 small peices of chicken?

im not going to have my last pack now, but does this mean that im going to be out of ketosis?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    u havent ruined anything at all.
    the only thing u have done is had urself a nice little ss+ meal and u should stay in ketosis , providing u didnt have a pint of milk, ;)
    however, u MUST have ur last pack. the meal u have eaten wont have anywhere near the vitamins in a pack.
    in fact, not having the pack will do more damage as ur body will suffer from the lack of vitamins and minerals.
    dont ever skip a pack, even though u sometimes feel like u should to balance a blip (and u havent even blipped really :)) u really shouldnt. a pack has a maximum of 145 calories but oodles of precious vitamins and well needed minerals.

4. debbie125

debbie125 Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I echo what cheryl said u won't be out off ketosis with such a small meal unless u overate every ss+ meal every day have your last shake and draw a line you'll be fine x

5. flowey

flowey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    The worst thing you can do is say 'blown it now so....'
    Like they say, draw a line under it and keep going .... all will be well.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.