HAVE JOINED W.W. SO MANY TIMES!!!!!!!!!

DOWN&OUT

Hi Everyone,

I really want to join weight watchers again, but I am a bit ashamed to do so as I have left everytime after losing a stone or so... I feel like a failure...:wave_cry:

I have over 3 stone to lose and I really need the help and motivation, but I don't know where to start!! :cry:

Over the years and I am talking about 30 years I have joined many slimming clubs including lots of different WW meetings and sometimes went once or twice and didn't go back and continued to put on weight. Obviously my head was not in the right place.

But this time is different this is the longest I've been to a club and I've lost over 2 stones. Still got over 8 stones to lose but for the first time I am not giving up. I'mnot the fastest loser in the world have many ups and downs but with the support of this site and WW I will do it

Good luck
Irene x

down&out, you can do it! - you know that WW works if you have lost a stone with them before. Go back, you know it works and now is a great time as you could at least get half a stone off by xmas which will be incentive for you to keep going into the new year :) i've been on WW before and i've left and gone back, left and gone back.. we've all been there so dont worry :) if you need the discipline of the class then just getting yourself there is the hardest part - once you're there its onwards and downwards :)

anyway, let us know what you decide xxx

Thanks very much ladies, your right though, getting myself in through that door will be the hardest...:wave_cry: But I really need to lose this weight... So I'm going to have to bite the bullet and go... Thanks again :)

you're welcome :) you should stay on here and use this thread as your diary - helps keep you on track because we're all on the same road. Would love to know how you get on as well x

Yes, do stay on here and keep a diary - many of us find that it's the thing that makes all the difference. It's like having your WW classmates around all the time x

Good idea, I'm glad I logged on now.. feeling motivated already!! :)

Just planning my dinner in my head for this evening... No w.w. class until tomorrow evening, so I think I'll start as I mean to go on and I'll have something healthy for dinner tonight rather than the usual sausages and the like.

Thanks again, ye have been great!!! :D

Hi there, I can empathise with you totally. I must hold the world record for the number of times I have started and restarted and restarted again. For me, I had to change to something different and have lost my weight with LL, however I'm a ww girl by heart as I know the points inside out and back to front and this will be the only way I can maintain my weight!

Now I'm not suggesting you need to change, but just trying to put your mind at rest 'where there's a will there's a way' and one way or another you will do it!! When you walk down the street, it is not possible to always go in a straight line...sometimes you have to take a side-step to avoid a hole in the pavement or someone in your way as long as you continue to focus forwards and not behind you, you will get to that place you want to be! I look forward to hearing all about your success :D

Its Friday yet again.

Hi Ladies,

Its me again, have had quite a good week considering my other half munching away on crisps and chocolate... I've had to restrain myself a number of times but I managed it and I am so proud of myself!!! :D
I decided to try doing the weight watchers myself for a while to see if can do without the classes, there's so much support on this site and info on these pages, that I don't think I will be missing out on much... :):):)

Roll on the weekend!!!!!!!!!! :D

Good on you - you go for it! :D

I'm doing WW on my own too and managing very well with the help and support from this forum. Everytime I feel like I'm going to fall off the wagon I come online and its helped big time. You can do it too!

hey glad to see you're doing well - congrats on avoiding the temptation! x

I SURVIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Ladies,

Its Monday yet again and I'm just delighted with myself as I have made it through the weekend alive (and by the way so has everyone I've come in contact with!!!) :D I didn't even reach for a bag of crisps or a bar of chocolate (even though my other half thinks thats its so unfair that I am leaving him to eat all the goodies alone!!!) :)

I have also resisted the temptation of going to the pub even though after a day of shopping with my mother in the rain on Saturday nearly drove me to it!!! God bless her I love her but I have my limits!! :) lol..

So that was my weekend, I am starting as I mean to go on, had breakfast this morning and I have packed a healthy lunch for today... :)

Monday

Today didn't go too bad! :) It was a pretty busy day at work and I am wrecked!!! lol But how bad I suppose... Could be worse!!!

Well my starting weight is 13 stone 3 Ibs.. I would really like to get down to 9 stone 3 lbs (ideally) but 10 stone 3 lbs would be great too!!! :D

So I'm going to take it 7 lbs at a time..

First goal 12 stone 10 lbs :)

Hey :) ... ive just had a read thro your spanking new diary looks like your doing great :) .. Your aims are very similar to mine im at 13.5 and i want to be 9.3 but reckon id be happy at 10.3 so if ya fancy a buddy ! ....
:)

hello - im planning on doing WW on my own in the new year too.

i think you've done really well from what ive read especially with temptation right under your nose - medals should be given out lol

so goodluck for your next wi and im sure you will have a loss!

suz x

Today didn't go too bad! :) It was a pretty busy day at work and I am wrecked!!! lol But how bad I suppose... Could be worse!!!

Well my starting weight is 13 stone 3 Ibs.. I would really like to get down to 9 stone 3 lbs (ideally) but 10 stone 3 lbs would be great too!!! :D

Good luck. Just stay focus onyour goal and you will suceed.

Hey :) ... ive just had a read thro your spanking new diary looks like your doing great :) .. Your aims are very similar to mine im at 13.5 and i want to be 9.3 but reckon id be happy at 10.3 so if ya fancy a buddy ! ....
:)

Back