Have my first weigh tomorrow..

Tracee

Hello everyone

I have my first weigh tomorrow. I did CD almost 7 years ago and was successful for the 8 months I stayed with it. Then I became complacent and thought I can now go it alone!! Changes happened in my personal life and CD wasn't the priority anymore, how very foolish of me, I know! However, that was then and this is now and I'm going for it again and my head is with it along with my heart ❤️.

I'm hoping I'm posting in the right thread as I'm just looking for other CDers who are starting new or experienced ones who can offer advice along this eventful journey

Hi Tracee, best of luck with your weigh in today!

I've been on the diet for four weeks now, but this weekend had a monumental fail! Was really struggling with motivation last week and unfortunately it all went down hill.

I've been back on it 100% since yesterday though so hopefully my little wobble won't send me spiralling.

How are you finding the diet so far?

Hi Tracee, best of luck with your weigh in today!

I've been on the diet for four weeks now, but this weekend had a monumental fail! Was really struggling with motivation last week and unfortunately it all went down hill.

I've been back on it 100% since yesterday though so hopefully my little wobble won't send me spiralling.

How are you finding the diet so far?

Hello ellengrace

Thank you so much for your encouragement. I only start my journey today. So yesterday's weigh-in was finding out the shocking truth of my hideous weight. So I chatted with my consultant and I bought my products and I'm starting this morning with a shake. Because I'm an extra heavy diva ha ha she has put me on the 1b Plan but having read I think I'm more on the Stage 2 Plan because I'm having 3 products and the 200 cal protein meal each day. Anyway fingers crossed for today I'm very motivated and determined for today at least.

So when is your weigh-in and how are your losses so far. Are you coping and back on track from your weekend blip.

The first one is an eye-opening weigh in isn't it! It definitely shocked me into action haha.

How are you finding the products so far today? I'm on step 1 with 3 products, but sometimes I have 4 depending on how ravenous/bored I am that day.

Hope you've had a good first day and reach out if you need any support!

My weigh in was tonight actually, my 5th one. I've lost just over a stone in total - and even 2lbs this week despite having allll the carbs this weekend, it's a miracle haha.

Wow a stone, well done you, I can't wait to be seeing losses. You've done so well.

The products... Well the ready made shakes I find nice. I tried the lemon yogurt bar.. yuck! It sounded so nice but it was very hard to get down so I'm hoping the others may be OK as I bought 3 of them ha ha. The packet meals look interesting, not sure how a load of powder turns into an edible meal, but we'll see

What are you having Ellen (assuming this is your.name) sorry if it's not. Are you on 3 shakes a day? How are you finding the water intake, I feel like I'm swimming inside ha ha.

Thank you for your support, it's nice to have. Same applies here, if you need a sounding board I'm here.

Keep doing what you're doing (just without the carbs) ha ha. You're doing so so well

Tracy xxx

Thanks very much! It's not easy and I have definitely gone off plan at times but you just need to dust yourself off and get back on it as soon as possible with minimal damage done!

Yes I'm not the biggest fan of the lemon bars, I do love the chocolate mint and the peanut ones though.

Yes my name is Ellen! I have a shake and two bars (the bars are more satisfying in my opinion). If it's a 4 product day I'll have another shake, maybe made into a mix-a-mousse. I've never tried the packet meals, bit scared of them to be honest! Might stick to what I'm used to. Water intake is okay, you definitely get used to it. I could not for the life of me get off the loo for the first couple of weeks, but my body seems to have got used to it (ish).

How has your second day gone? After my monumental cheat at the weekend I've been so sleepy and headachy this week, I'm being punished!

xxx

Hi Ellen

Second day went well. I tried the packet tikka I won't bother again.

Today, day 3. Two shakes so far and doing good on the water, however I have horrendous water retention, not good!! How can I be retaining the water when drinking so much. I imagine it'll all sort itself out.

Hopefully your day's going good and you don't feel so tired and headachy. That is the worst if you've got that awful headache yet got to get through a busy working day.

That's good, well done!

Yeah I think the trick is to just keep drinking and it will sort itself out. I need to up my water game today, I'm a little behind.

Ahh shame about the tikka. What other products have you tried/enjoyed?

I feel much better today thanks xx

That's good, well done!

Yeah I think the trick is to just keep drinking and it will sort itself out. I need to up my water game today, I'm a little behind.

Ahh shame about the tikka. What other products have you tried/enjoyed?

I feel much better today thanks xx

Hi Ellen

How's it going? I'm managing more water and finding that ok but think I over did the chicken portion size allowance Thursday evening but it's protein so I'm hoping that's ok but I wasn't about to cut a chicken breast in half in a restaurant and leave it ha ha.

I'm wondering about this Step 2.. I do hope I'll see significant losses as I haven't even started on SS. I suppose my first week weigh in will be the indicator hey.

With regard to products, I tried the lemon bar and I'm not a fan but I do like all the ready made shakes and the strawberry and apple bar. What about you, which have you tried and what's your favourites of all the products?

Another hot day here so glugging the water down.

I meant to ask where in the country are you, I'm Kent.

Hi Ellen

How's it going? I'm managing more water and finding that ok but think I over did the chicken portion size allowance Thursday evening but it's protein so I'm hoping that's ok but I wasn't about to cut a chicken breast in half in a restaurant and leave it ha ha.

I'm wondering about this Step 2.. I do hope I'll see significant losses as I haven't even started on SS. I suppose my first week weigh in will be the indicator hey.

With regard to products, I tried the lemon bar and I'm not a fan but I do like all the ready made shakes and the strawberry and apple bar. What about you, which have you tried and what's your favourites of all the products?

Another hot day here so glugging the water down.

I meant to ask where in the country are you, I'm Kent.

Hi Tracee

Well done! Yes I'm sure more protein won't hurt at all. I went off plan a little this weekend but back in the saddle properly today. I had to have a word with myself as I have a few big events coming up that I wanted to look a lot better for so need to be back on it 100%.

Yes I'm sure you will - it's still a lot less calories/carbs than you would probably normally eat so the weight will come off!

Oh yes the strawberry and apple bar is quite nice, but preferred a couple of the others. I stick to what I know I already like, so I pretty much only ever have the chocolate mint shakes and the peanut/chocolate mint bars.

Oh nice, I'm from the Isle of Man :) it's the TT this week and next so the Island is much more lively than usual!

Back