Have started :)

StepUpFairy

METAAAAAL!!
I'm Sarah *waves* and I have decided to FINALLY do something about my weight!

Am over half way through my 1st day on CS. It's going ok! Tried it before but I wasnt in the right mindset so I ended up giving up :(

Back on it now with gusto! I had started eating more healthily already and thought it would be great to give me even more of a boost as I have a lot of weight to lose.

Had the choccy shake for breakfast, then a plum and a cup of green tea. I had a Cafe Latte shake for lunch; it's not that nice but then am not really into coffee flavors! Then some more fruit and a runner bean (!) as a snack.

I am also guzzling water like there's no tomorrow :D

My dinner is a tuna steak with probably a big salad on the side. Am doing plie squats everyday, some weight work and I have 6 exercise dvd's to rotate through the week. My official weigh in is on Sunday but the scales beckon me whenever I go into the bathroom damn it >=)

Thanks for reading and wish me luck!

Hi Sarah, Congrats on starting the diet, you really do have to be in the right frame of mind for it, otherwise you just end up failing and feeling worse than when you started the diet. I've found these forums so much help though, I hope you do too! Good luck with it and keep in touch!

Hi Sarah, i have started today too.
Didnt find it too bad, have one snack left will have that later. Best of luck, maybe we can encourage each other.

Hi Sarah,
I'm on week 2 and I have found it much easier than I expected. I am not a bit hungry, I have the occasional headache but I drink more water then!
You're right about being in the right frame of mind, I have tried slimfast and cambridge but this time something has 'clicked' into place.

Good luck, speak soon. Ali XxX

Thanks very much :) think I'll need all the encouragement I can get!

Well.....dinner went out the window =/ my mate invited me out since he's just moved house. Went to a local pub place and I'm ashamed to say I had steak and chips :(

I left probably a third of the chips (not too many to begin with thankfully) but I still feel awful. My first day and all. My friend said its fine as we had a session of unofficial tennis today, but still!

No dessert (woohoo!) and I managed to stick to fizzy orange instead of vodka so I guess that's summat.

Back on it tomorrow with a vengeance I bloody think!

You had a steak with side salad better than peas? A few chips won't do too much damage, straight back on it tomorrow.
Well done on skipping the dessert, you do have the willpower and as you only started today you have another 6 days before WI. Good luck with the rest of the week and hope you don't have any more challenges for a while.
Ali XxX

Hello :) I'm getting on ok thanks ^_^

posted in your thread just now actually lol! Today I am focused a bit more. Had a strawberry shake for breakfast (<3) and my snack was a peach. Having the vanilla shake for lunch, probably some more fruit, then tuna steak and salad for dinner methinks.

Going to get out my Hannah Waterman dvd as well later so that should help too :)

How about you MellowYellow?

Drinking Water and running to the toilet :)

But finding it quite easy actually.

I have nothing really planned this weekend so at least i can stay focused on the meal plan i hope.:)

I would love to lose 1St by the 3rd-Sept, which is when i go on holiday.

Dont worry about ur minor slip up yesterday, you sound like u are totally focussed today.

Ta ^_^ water has become my best friend too, which is pretty shocking considering I used to always be on the vodka :eek:

With regards to drinking, I am finding it easier just to cut it out completely tbh. Making me feel better too actually!

It's great you have your holiday to look forward to/work towards. Am not sure about mine....got a weekend away at the end of October so I've been thinking I want to be down to 14st (or less!) by then.

Not that I'll be in a bikini or anything!

You sound like your really getting on well too :) keep up the fab work

OOOOH! I think vanilla may have taken the spot from strawberry as my fave flavor shake! :D

its delish!

BUT! I think something maybe amiss today. My breakfast shake got knocked over by my cat (lost most of it damn it) and just now I picked my lunch shake up and somehow managed to tip a bit of it over and some of it splashed on my laptop keyboard X_x

>=(

oh no, that is annoying. But look at this way, at least you dont have any more shakes to take today. You have dinner and 2 snacks to look forward too.

I just had lunch - Salmon and Salad. Think i will try a strawberry shake for tea.

I got the variety pack of shakes to start with. Have you tried the bars yet?

Makes sense that way but they were both my fave flavors :eek: sods law!

I started by getting the variety shakes pack online to start with. Then got the complete starter pack because it was something like £5/£10 off. I can't live without the shaker now (was using a coffee milk frother thing but didnt work as well) and the booklet is extremely helpful. It also came with 2 free soups which I was interested in trying.....glad I didn't actually pay for them now as I think they are gross!
Only tried the chicken one mind but I really didn't enjoy it so am now scared to try the other one :[

I haven't had any experience with the bars yet. You? I'd be up for trying the meal replacement ones (they are only sold singly where I got my shakes) but not that interested in the snack ones as I normally just munch on fruit. Some of the flavors sound really nice though - apple crumble and choc mint, yum!

Oh no you poor thing. I hate sods law! I still haven't tried a caramel shake, have one at home but am trying to get through all the diagusting latte ones that I have.
This morning had a shake then a peach (and some celery cos was hungry) have just had a soup for lunch. I really like them, ok they're not delicious but they are filling.

I'm having real trouble drinking though and have been since I started back. Am barely getting through one litre. Determined to get to two today though.

Keep going girls.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Lol @ the latte shakes! I may do that too, just to get them out of the way :p

I only have a roast beef soup left, may give it a go. Just really wasnt keen on the chicken one.

Ailly - have you tried splitting a huge bottle of water into a few mini bottles? Maybe dot them round the house/car/etc so you'll always be reminded. I have a 500ml one I keep refilling and it always sits next to me.

Went out this afternoon and invested in some electronic scales ^_^ am very pleased! Also got talked into going to the cafe for a beverage, where I had half a bottle of orange tango. Is that ok do you think? :O

Dinner will be tuna steak and salad and will be on the exercise dvd tonight :)

Well done everybody!

Decided to try a meal replacement bar for tea. Would not recommend it, extremely dry and chewy and doesnt taste nice. I had the Meal Replacement Chocolate Fudge Flavour Bar.

Prefer the shakes by far.

Ack. Thanks for the info, I dont like fudge anyways but now know to steer clear! Hope you're doing well barring that :)

My tuna dinner was yum! Put a pinch of cheese on top (random) and served it with a big salad. My exercise for this evening was 45 mins of my dvd (I was sweating damn it!) and my dessert snack was thawed berries with some yogurt on the top.

Now relaxing with my cats and 4 hours of TNA wrestling! :D

I am doing good thanks Sarah.

I am starting Day 3. Had a sneaky peak at the scales this morning and i am down 5 lbs :) i know it is early days and i should wait to my official weigh in day (Tues)

How about you, how are u doing

5lb - very well done! :D

Am pretty good ta, finally succumbed to a caramel shake :) was pretty delish, had a nicer taste than the chocolate one and reminded me a bit of creamy fudge :eek:

Probably a plum for my snack then I think a banana or strawberry shake for lunch. Got a Davina dvd to do for exercise tonight as well.

I know what you mean about sneaky weighing! It really doesnt help the fact that I got some shiny new scales yesterday :p
Last check (last night - had to make sure the scales, erm...worked!) I was down 4lb since I kinda started last Sunday so now I have banned myself from hopping on to weigh in till Sunday in hopes I get a nice surprise :)

Great work Mellow, keep it up!

It is fantastic that we are both getting on so well with CS. I think we are both in the right mind set.

I had my first strawberry shake this morning, it was yummy. They really full you up. Dont feel at all hungry on CS do you?

Carmel/Vanilla/Strawberry are my fav so far. Still have to try Caffe Latte and Banana.

You are great for doing the exercise DVD's, let me know what you think of Davina's, i might be tempted to get it;).

I went for a 30min walk on Tues. evening but didnt do any last night as it was raining:sigh:. Hopefully will get one in this evening.

Back