Have started :)

Yeah, it feels good to finally be doing something and I actually think I can and will stick to this :)

I think it is true about shakes filling you up. Saying that, normally I'm fine but today I had my snack a bit earlier as couldn't stop feeling peckish =/ Had small 80g can of tuna and 3 cherry tomatoes. Just about to have a Banana shake, then my plum lol.

Well done on the walk :) I prefer going out in the evenings to walk as its a bit quieter and when its just getting dark is great. I actually prefer the rain so I haven't minded the downpours here.

I'm pretty sure the one I have is the Davina Super Body Workout. It's pretty good, always gets my pulse up and me sweating! Her voice can be a bit annoying but just focus on the exercising and you should be ok :D

From what I remember, theres some cardio stuff and a bit of boxing type moves

Ack. Didn't feel hungry enough to be able to have a shake :(

So left it, had my water and just ate my inbetween shake and dinner snack (1 stick of celery and 4 dried apricots).

My dinner will be chicken and salad as normal around half 5/6ish.

Do you think this is ok? Feel bad for missing a shake :sigh:

Hi girls how are you both? Finally managed to get my full water count in and its only 5 so will definitely have a couple more glasses before bed tonight!
So far today I've had a chocolate shake for breakfast, a small flat peach and some pine nuts and sunflower seeds for a snack and another shake made into cookies for lunch. Not sure what I'll do for dinner though.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Ailly - Shake into cookies, do tell:D

Sarah, i think you should have ur shake if u can later, as the diet is all about eating smaller and regular to increase metabolism.

Today I had

Strawberry Shake
Half Pear
Roast Chicken Breast no skin and salad
10 Almonds
Choco Shake
Will have 20g of Cheese and small apple later.

Question on salad is Beetroot ok?

Yesterday was only the second time that I've made the cookies, but it was by far the best. The first time I made the mixture too thin and then burnt and undercooked them simultaneously, whilst also destroying a baking tray.

The secret with these (for me) is to add a packet of the fibre to the shake powder and mix water very gradually in with a teaspoon, not sure how much exactly, possibly 50mls, until there is a thick batter. Spoon mix onto baking tray and stick into a preheated oven, bout gas mark 6 for 8 mins, remove and turn over and put back into oven for another couple of minutes.

Then cool on a wire rack.

Enjoy!

Oh yes beetroot in moderation is fine.

Thanks Ailly for the Cookie Recipe, i might give that a try at the weekend.

Well ladies how are you getting on.

Day 4 for me and still running to the toilet. Trying not to snack in the evening is so hard :(

Today so far i am not really hungry

10.00am Apple
12.15 Choc Shake (Trying to use them up)
Think i will have stir fry for Dinner this evening.

Cookie recipe sounds yum! :p

Yesterday was ok, like I said didnt have my 2nd shake but think I did ok?

Yesterday went: shake, peach, celery/apricots, plum, dinner (chicken & salad) then a pear. Hope its not too bad :confused:

Well done on getting to day 4 :D I get the evening munchies too, doesn't help that I usually stay up late =/

Today so far: banana shake, plum and I will have a choccy shake for lunch. Dinner is chicken (again!) but am off to Tescos later to restock my tuna steak supply!

Thanks to everyone for your posts, its really spurring me on!

So far so good! Ended up having my between lunch/dinner snack a bit late as was at the shops then stuck on the bus home. Scoffed an apple from my shopping at the bus stop :)

Dinner was chicken marinated in lemon juice and cayenne pepper (not too bad!) with a big salad.

Now relaxing with a gorgeous kitteh on my lap! ^_^ Restocked my fruit/veg/tuna supplies. Not sure what my last snack will be. I plan on giving myself a face mask later on too :D

And gonna take it easy with some dance routines from my West End Workout dvd as well.

Hope everyone is doing great :)

My posts are keeping me going!

Yesterday was great. My snack was a very juicy pear, and the novelty of using a corer has come back to me :D

Also did the warm up, high energy upper body/core routines and the cool down of my dvd. Was fun and to my surprise made me sweat a bit!

Today: banana shake, pear, 2 runner beans (oops!) and I am about to brave a cafe latte shake for lunch :cool:

Dinner is tuna and think I may have an egg for my other snack(s)

And I have to confess......I had my weigh in today :eek:

Though it may be optimistic cos I weighed myself early afternoon, it seems I have lost 8lb's!! :bliss:

Still got a ways to go but am pretty damn stoked!

Congratulation Sarah

8 lb is fantastic well done:clap::clap::clap::clap:. You must be thrilled.

I have to confess that i didnt have my 2nd Shake yesterday as i wasnt hungry.

Today so far

My first Coffee Latte Shake which was nice.
Met a friend for Coffee, i couldnt sit there with just the coffee of course:sigh:. I had a small choco/rice krispies/raisin thingy. But it was only 20g so hopefully it wont affect things to much.:(
Small Apple.

Sarah i think you are the same as me on day 5?

^_^ tis good!

Fair do's about the 2nd shake as I had that problem too. Don't see it as being that big a deal? Seeing as we follow the plan exactly apart from that.

And I think I have become used to the shakes as my latte one was nicer than I remember it being :D

I'm sure your bar is ok, as it wasnt big and raisins are a fruit right? ;P

You're right, I think I am on day 5. But its since last Friday that I have been eating healthily/cut out the crisps/chocolate/alcohol so thats probably helped. It wasnt til Tuesday (Monday I only had 1 shake as I had a foodie breakfast) that I actually properly started Celebrity Slim.

I need to hide my scales cos they just beg me to use them everytime I go in the bathroom >_<
I will do my weigh in tomorrow then banish them for next week so I dont cheat and hop on them!

Last edited:
Today has started a bit meh!

Was starting to feel a bit hungry yesterday night so decided to go to bed. Got to sleep then woke up just before 3am needing the bathroom.

Then couldnt get back to sleep o_O so after huffing and puffing for 10 mins I just decide to get up and go on my laptop. End up doing that til just before 6am :eek: before deciding to try and snooze again.

Feeling hungry again but manage to get to sleep. Then wake up at half 9 :mad: toss and turn for a bit but eventually get up. Still hungry so I pop a dried apricot while making my choccy shake.

Bleh! Diet wise am ok; had my shake and a plum and going to have a vanilla shake for lunch.

Hope other's are doing well too :)

Hi Sarah,
Urgh the hunger is hard to get over, and especially at night! I munch on a bit of cheese (babybel) or ham don't know if that's right but it's protein :p If I didn't it would get so bad I don't know what I'd do, I'd eat anything I could find then and I KNOW that would be bad.

How u feeling today? Maybe have a mini salad meal as a snack before you go to bed to stave off the hunger.

Hope this helps,
Ali XxX

If you feel you need a snack during the night, try water first, hunger feelings are usually your body wanting water! If that doesn't work, skip the cheese and go for a lean protein such as turkey. Or if you want more protein go for chicken, turkey has less calories and fat, but chicken is higher in protein.

Not that this should really matter on CS though as we need "proper" food.

Last edited:
Hey Ali :)

Nights do tend to be more of a problem to me than days. My last snack of the day is usually fruit for dessert after dinner.

My trouble is I normally dont get to bed till late and I'm not really sure about late night snacking - isnt it not good?

Normally I can deal with it, its just my insomnia was bad last night and then I was up doing stuff so I was more aware of my hunger.

I keep my water bottle beside my bed, did have a few glugs but then was wary about waking up to go to the bathroom again :rolleyes:

Today's been a bit better. Had vanilla shake (yummo!) for lunch then an egg for my snack. Dinner is chicken and veg.

Hope everyone else is ok ^_^

Hi Sarah,

I find if i am hungry a few almonds does the trick.

Day 6 here we are and feeling good.

Had my first banana shake today, very sweet i thought, but yummy.
Didnt get up today until 11.30 bit a of a lazy sunday.
So far

Banana Shake
Apple
Nectarine

Will have salmon and stir Fry veg for dinner.

Also been for a 1 hour walk.

Good luck all

I've started putting a bit of crushed ice into my shaker before i mix the shake up, they are SO much nicer when ice cold, like a proper milkshake!

I agree jas, I always add crushed ice to mine and if I've a day off I blend them with a load of ice, delicious!

With regards to feeling hungry, just have another snack. There's nothing worse than feeling hungry in bed. And it makes the next day much harder to cope with too. Better to eat in a controlled manner than go off the rails.

Back