Have started :)

That is a spot on piece of advice Ailly :)

Dinner was delish chicken with lemon and ginger and a big salad. Will see if my nectarines are ripe for my snack later :p

You are doing great Mellow! Banana shakes are nummy :D I'm debating whether to have a walk later or do some west end dvd. Should be relaxing on lazy Sunday but feel I should do something!

May start adding ice to me shakes as well. I've never really drunk milkshakes so the consistency doesnt bother me. I'm really interested in trying the choc mint or choc orange shakes :cool:

Anyone had them before?

I haven't tried them yet, have some at home and have been saving them while I get rid of the ones I know I don't like! Dinner sounds yum. I'm on the way home from a 13.5 hr shift and think oh has roasted a chicken, so looking forward to that. Will prob have with some ratatouile!
Go out for a nice walk if the weather is nice, it'll probably start deteriorating soon :(

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I've had the choc orange shake and it's not bad, I only put 200mls water and ice and drink it through a straw. Much easier.

I had a beef soup too in a mug, didn't measure the water but I liked it!

Ali XxX

Ooh great I have a couple of beef soups and I was a little dubious about trying them.

Agree with the ice in the shaker, so so much nicer, thanks for the tip.

Day 7 for me, weigh in tomorrow morning.

How is everyone getting on

Ooh great I have a couple of beef soups and I was a little dubious about trying them.

The beef soups are a strange thing, they taste beefy, but for some reason look like chicken flavoured Cuppa Soups! Very weird sensation of eating something which looks like on thing and tastes like another!

I also have a beef soup left that I havent tried yet :) just chicken one put me off a little bit lol

Good luck with the weigh in Mellow! I am determined to stay off my scales till next Sunday :eek:

All is going well here, no problems at all luckily.
Had a caramel (*drool*) shake for breakfast today, then a boiled egg and then had a chocolate shake for lunch. Will take some fruit as my next snack as am off to meet my friend for some non-serious tennis :D

Keep up the ace work everyone!

Today went ok - had a great time with my friend (lost a ball again damn it!) and worked up a sweat. Scoffed a nectarine as my snack and drank lots of water.

I have to confess - I ended up accepting a shortbread biscuit while I was waiting for my mate to get his ass in gear to give me a lift home to my dinner :eek:

Shouldnt be too bad.....right?

Other than that, my dinner was tuna, a boiled egg (my tuna steak shrank quite considerably in the oven :eek:) and a big salad.

For some reason I am suddenly feeling really down :( wishing my body to hurry up and feeling envious of anyone thats thin :sigh:

I know I'm doing all I can at the mo but am just feeling a bit hopeless :confused:

X

Feeling bit better today :)

Didnt have my last snack of the day last night as just didnt feel hungry.

Today has been a vanilla shake and had a nectarine for my snack. Lunch shall be......a strawberry shake methinks and I have chicken for dinner. Just need to think of something to marinade it in.

Hope everyone else is ok, am nosy to know the results of your weigh in MellowYellow!

Hi Sarah,

Dont worry you weight is going in the right direction and in no time at all you will be one of those thin people.

I had my weight in this morning i have lost 7.4lbs. So i am delighted. I am aiming for 2-3lbs this week if possible.

I must admit i had 1 snack to many last night, in the evening time is the hardest for me. Need to keep myself busy and perhaps have my final shake a bit later to try and avoid snacking.

Thanks Mellow :) putting stuff down on here really helped/s

7.4lbs - thats soooo fantastic! :happy096:

I get paid tomorrow so am gonna stock up on more shakes. Changed my mind and had a cafe latte shake for lunch then a juicy apple for my snack.

Just cooking a chicken breast with some garlic and soy sauce sprinkled on it :p gonna have it with salad.

Good luck with the evening munchies lol; maybe try and have your snack/shake as before you go to bed as you can manage?

Well done again :)

Today has started well with a caramel shake :) put my order in for more shakes last night, ordered 2 mens boxes as they were on offer at chemist4u. Will just not add the whole sachet to my shake I think as mens is 5g more.

Will keep this updated with how I get on - good luck to anyone else too! :D

Online?

Eugh missed both deals again!

Unlucky Ailly,

I'm glad I got stocked up last week @ the £7.50 for the started pack, my house is overflowing with them. Cost me £150 to do it, but i've got meals for the next 25 weeks due to the free soups!

Unfortunately such offers are not available in Ireland.
I bought another weekly back of shakes yesterday at €32.99. Pack of 5 snack bars is 5.99 - think i will stick to fruit and nuts :)

Day 9 for meal and getting on great thankfully. Still drinking 2L+ a day and thankfully, not running to the toilet as much.

Trying to do more exercise as well.

How are you all getting on?

Ack! I always seem to miss them too! I managed to order 2 mens starter packs for £8.99 each yesterday (sold out now damn it!) so I'm hoping they arrive soon.

Bit pissed off actually as went to Superdrug today to buy a shake (I started with an odd number of them) and was really hoping to try a mint choc or orange choc one, only to find that the only bloody flavors they did were banana, chocolate, strawberry and cafe latte :mad:

GRRRRR! Bracknell shops suck. I nabbed the last strawberry one ;)

Today was good. Admittedly I didnt have my first snack as I went out at one so just had a choccy shake before I left. Took an apple with me though.

Went on a trail walk through the woods with my friend, up a few monstrous hills :D

Dinner is tuna and salad. Got some more fruit/veg from tescos while I was out. Their nectarines are SOOOO nice! £1 for a punnet of 4/5 so good to go!

If it stays gorgeously raining I will go for a walk later as now got new headphones for my pod, yay.

What flavor bars did you get Mellow? And are they delish?!

Last edited:
I sorted all my boxes out today, took me ages! Got a full carrier bag of the beef and also roasted pepper soups which i'm keeping as an emergency stash as the shakes are so much better!

Hi I have tried the Tony ferguson shakes but pointed them within ww. They r 5 pp.

How many peices of fruit can u have on the shakes as TF u can only have 2 and I was struggling help plz

Thanks in advance sam x

Back