Have they changed hazelnut?

stef2009

Gold Member
Hello all, does anyone know of hazelnut has had a flavour change!? When I did it last yr I loved them and made the majority of my order with them, just had one and there nothing like the one I use to have!! It just tastes like vanilla bleurghhh!!!!! Gutted!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahhh yes they changed manufacturer boooo I don't like them sooooo gutted lol and they've changed caramel! That was other biggest order, damnittttt!!!!! Xxx

Hello all, does anyone know of hazelnut has had a flavour change!? When I did it last yr I loved them and made the majority of my order with them, just had one and there nothing like the one I use to have!! It just tastes like vanilla bleurghhh!!!!! Gutted!!!!

I thought it tasted different when I had one yesterday! It used to taste like Kinder Bueno :(

It didddd!!! And now it's just like vanilla!!! I'm not impressed!!! :( xxx

Already told them ;) xxx

Hazelnut and caramel are a lot darker, luckily I don't mind the new caramel, the choc truffa dark seems to be the same, I will continue to experiment lol xxx

Can't stand the hazelnut or caramel!

I was also mega-gutted with this :( Was sent the old packs in my sample pack, and the new ones in my big order. Can't help but feel a bit ripped off! Old hazelnuts were amazing!

Omg that's ridiculous!!! Have u told them? You Deffo deserve a swap! Xxx

Yes you're right, I will! I thought it was me going bananas with my tastebuds!

Absoloutly!! All i got was sorry u don't like the new flavour lol but my own fault for presuming its the same I suppose! Hope u come to some agreement :) xxx

Back