Have to come off, sad but a happy reason!

focus

So... I finally got the right motivation to focus, was doing really well, was on day three of week three..... THEN.... yesterday I found out I am pregnant! I am very happy but would have liked to have lost the weight first. However I am 34 so it is a good time in my life. My partner is fantastic and we are over joyed. I am on a very controlled diabetic diet, to try to keep gestational diabetes at bay so hopefully this will aid a sensible diet.....
So just a word of warning... I found that on the diet I am highly fertile.....
Sad to postpone Exante for 12 months or so but this time it is so worth it!
Good luck to everyone, I will still post to see how everyone is doing, thanks for all the support, keep positive!
All the best,
Focus. XXX

Congratulations!

Thank you!
He is not hubby yet.....lol but who knows?
I have 2 wonderful daughters from a previous marriage but my ex was not supportive at all, this time I am with the right person and we are a very happy family unit, so can't ask for anything more, am very very lucky!!!!

Yeah there are LOTS of stories on the VLCD boards about people being very fertile while doing this kind of diet!

What a wonderful reason for having to stop exante for now though.....congratulations to you and your partner.
Hope your pregnancy goes well x

Congratulations hun :) xx

Aaaaaah congratulations to you both xx

Congratulations:D what wonderful news! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

I have to admit to having more than one vlcd baby:eek::p:D

OOOh Focus.. i cant think of any better reason for you to come off the diet... what a lovely surprise for you and ya partner to have a little one on the way.

Im probably a bit biased as i am expecting the arrival of my first grandson this summer so im full of baby talk at the moment..

43 and a nanny soon... and hopefully a slim yummy nany by then to boot xxxx

Congratulations! What a lovely side effect!! XX

Congratulations xxxx

Surprises don't come any better than that do they. Congratulations to you both. Wishing you every happiness for the future x

Congratulations that's fabulous news!!!!
I got pregnant while bigger, it wasn't planned as we didn't think we could have children (docs told us years ago) I was worried about weight affecting pregnancy and all the docs/midwives etc were brilliant...i did get gestational diabetes but it was managed by diet and I lost about 2 st while pregnant (I have put a lot of weight on since having my boy) and it went as soon as he was born, had lots of extra scans along the way which was rather nice.

Hope you have a nice, easy pregnancy xx

Congratulations! These are the best days - enjoy every moment.

Belle

Back