Have to get a grip!!

JaxieD

Silver Member
Came back from hols last week and immediately started back on SS+, which is what i did for 3 months to lose my weight. I have about 1 and half stone to lose to get to my goal weight but this week I have just faffed about so much:mad:. I know i'm at the stage where i feel good about myself and look so much better but i need to get to goal as i've never been there before on every other diet.
Haven't been really bad but halfway through the week i decided to move up to 810 coz i still wasn't in ketosis after 5 days on SS+ (3 shakes and small meal) but that was probably due to nibbling some crisps on Sunday night :doh:. My head just doesn't seem to be in the right place and last night went to mates house and overdosed on celery, carrots and Houmus (sp) of all things which i really did not need and certainly am not allowed!!:mad: I know it wasn't a bar of chocolate but it all leads to other cheats!! I think it's back to drawing board next week after WI and shall SS+ with 4 packs and skimmed milk - I think if i got into ketosis the temptation to cheat is not as bad (that's what stopped me cheating the first time round). It really is true that the first time on CD is the golden time!!

Need loads of motivation to get the rest of this weight off. It would only take me, what? about 6 weeks? AAARGH!

you have done so so well so far honey. keep plugging at it. not long to go now :D

abz xx

hunny i been the same, just keep getting back onto it, not long to go now, we can do this! keep thinking thin ok? best of luck xxxx

come on you can and will do it, your nearly there hun. I see you were in lanzarote, were going 13th sept can wait i hope to have 2stone of by then

xx

Stick with it, just aim for one good day, a meal at a time, then 2 etc and before you know it you'll be back in the zone again!!!
Good luck. x

Jax you can do this, i know you can. You're right i can understand why you are in the comfort zone at the minute because you really do look fabulous but you want to get that last little bit off and get to goal. Its only another few short weeks away.
Maybe try getting into ketosis as a first mini-goal. See that bit through first then concentrate on the rest.

I'll be over there in a week and a half and i'll hunt you down, waving a ketostick, demanding that you wee on it ;):p:D

You can do this i've every faith in you and being a local girl you have been a huge inspiration to me xx

you have done so well hun stick with it , you can do it.xx

Thanks girls - trying to stay focused is difficult at present but I have minimins to help me!!:D

Jax you can do this, i know you can. You're right i can understand why you are in the comfort zone at the minute because you really do look fabulous but you want to get that last little bit off and get to goal. Its only another few short weeks away.
Maybe try getting into ketosis as a first mini-goal. See that bit through first then concentrate on the rest.

I'll be over there in a week and a half and i'll hunt you down, waving a ketostick, demanding that you wee on it ;):p:D

PMSL - If i see a mad woman running up Banbridge town centre waving a wee stick, i guess i;ll know it's you!!!

You can do this i've every faith in you and being a local girl you have been a huge inspiration to me xx

Oh, Karen, Thank you so much!!:thankyou:
That has given me a real lift. We all have our moments on CD and i really thought i was invincible on this diet and that i could come off and on at will:sigh: . But it's not that easy and after my 4 weeks of "eating" (including my maintenance before hols) i really am finding it difficult to get back to basics. Your mini goal idea is a good one and I have changed my signature accordingly. Here we go!!

Last edited:

be afraid be very afraid, lol

if anyone sees a demented lady waving round ketostix dont be alarmed, back away slowly and ring the phyc ward, lol

I would wish you luck but i know that you wont need it but i'll be thinking lots of stay strong thoughts for you x You'll be in the pink long before my plane hits the tarmac at Belfast Int lol :D I'll have no internet access over there so i want to see an announcement in The Chronicle ;)

be afraid be very afraid, lol

if anyone sees a demented lady waving round ketostix dont be alarmed, back away slowly and ring the phyc ward, lol

lmao Claire - think i'm a bit giddy at the thought of "coming home" woohoo

I would wish you luck but i know that you wont need it but i'll be thinking lots of stay strong thoughts for you x You'll be in the pink long before my plane hits the tarmac at Belfast Int lol :D I'll have no internet access over there so i want to see an announcement in The Chronicle ;)

What a good idea!! You know there's not much else in the local rag, it would probably make front page headlines!!!:D

What a good idea!! You know there's not much else in the local rag, it would probably make front page headlines!!!:D

pmsl my mum has kept me all the Leaders & Chronicles since i was last over in Feb so that'll take all of ermmmmmm 5 mins to read :p An announcement from you in one would make it all worth trawling through :D

pmsl my mum has kept me all the Leaders & Chronicles since i was last over in Feb so that'll take all of ermmmmmm 5 mins to read :p An announcement from you in one would make it all worth trawling through :D

Gawd!! Karen - You're gonna have an exciting time at home up to your oxters in newspapers!!!:D Hope you've more than that planned!!:)

Gawd!! Karen - You're gonna have an exciting time at home up to your oxters in newspapers!!!:D Hope you've more than that planned!!:)

Oh goodness yes! Mind you by the time i visit all the rellies and friends (you know how it is lol) there's not a huge amount of me time. Mum has however promised me a shopping trip to say well done so very much looking forward to that :D However i'm sure the highlight is going to be my planned night out in......drum roll......Rathfriland :D

Oh goodness yes! Mind you by the time i visit all the rellies and friends (you know how it is lol) there's not a huge amount of me time. Mum has however promised me a shopping trip to say well done so very much looking forward to that :D However i'm sure the highlight is going to be my planned night out in......drum roll......Rathfriland :D

Hey Karen, don't knock Rathfriland!!!:eek: It's my adopted town - moved out from Banbridge 3 years ago and now live about 3 miles from the metropolis that it is:D:D. You going to one of the weekly barn dances?????;)

Hi Jax, just wanted to say a big well done on your weigh loss so far. It's not for much longer that you have to stay on it, so hopefully that might help keep you going. good luck x

Hi Jax, just wanted to say a big well done on your weigh loss so far. It's not for much longer that you have to stay on it, so hopefully that might help keep you going. good luck x

Thanks Bunny:). My fab CDC has given me some sound advice and encouragement which should help me stay on track. That and minimins hopefully will be enough!!:D

Hey Karen, don't knock Rathfriland!!!:eek: It's my adopted town - moved out from Banbridge 3 years ago and now live about 3 miles from the metropolis that it is:D:D. You going to one of the weekly barn dances?????;)

I'd never knock Rathfriland :D spent half my chidhood there staying with family every school holidays and most weekends. I loved the Rathfriland boys lol ;)

Back