have to get back on ss TODAY !

well done nightnight for getting through day one, head down to the finish line now hunny x

well your all not gonna believe this head office have contacted my cd and said would be very unprofessional to allow me to continue on cambridge untill hospital stuff done and sorted i should be eating normally one week b4 and at least 4 / 6 weeks after so ive struggled all day 4 nothing theres no poing going into keto this week just to come out of it next week so im off cd now untill its all over with im going to try my best not to over eat and gain more than the 7 i already put on ( but we all no whats going to happen ) the very best of luck to all you guys that are on it keep strong :) its a wonderfull diet with fantastic results .

Last edited:
aww nightnight, sorry about that but am sure head office have ur health in mind when making the recomendation
dont be leaving us, keep on posting, am sure you'll be back with us on the cd wagon before you know it.

Aw, you can still keep posting on here and even if you can't do CD you can still follow another programme. SW may suit you for a while, we're here for you to chat to any time you like, keep reading the inspirational posts and looking forward!

Ah, that's a shame - but your health is more important than a few lbs. We'll be here whenever you feel like a chat......all the best! x

thanks guys ate bad stuff last night out of fustration i think any way going to weight myself now as today is my weigh day illl let u all no .................. too much to lose hope u made it through day one hun xxxxxxx

argggggggggggggggggggggggg 8 pound !!!!!!!!! calm thoughts calm thoughts loooooool oh btw i cant leave u guys im too use to it here now

night night. don't think like you are going to put loads of weight on. after all. you are going to have to maintain after cd in any case otherwise what was the point of doing it? just think in a maintenance frame of mind. eat the recipes out of the 1000 plan to start with or something to ease you back into eating. if you assume you are going to gain weight then you will, and you won't be happy with yourself. i'm sorry if this sounds harsh but you have done so well so far it would be ridiculous to give it all up!!

maybe switching to something like SW would help you regulate what you eat? at the end of the day we're all responsible for what we eat, and you seem like a responsible person. they are looking after your health taking you off ss, so make sure you look after your health my eating healthily!!

loads of luck. you are going to do just fine. don't beat yourself up. turn a new page and find yourself a new regime that will compliment your success so far!! it's an inspiration!!

abz xx

abz ( hugs) i no what your saying totally its true i have to maintain my weight loss at some stage .

Last edited:
Back