have to give up!!

weemarie

cant afford to do lipotrim anymore!
but at least by next week i should have the guts of a stone off.hopefully!and then it will all be down to healthy eating and excercise!

Aww Marie, so sorry to hear this so early on in your lipotrim journey, that is such a shame, especially after your 2 good losses. I dont know if you are in the same part of Ireland as Chelly, but if you aren't go to the lipotrim site and order yourself some free maintenance products, you get 4 shakes and 1 bar, at least you could use these for a breakfast each morning. Get all your family and friends to request the free samples too.

The only suggestion I can offer it to go to the re-feeding section and have a look at some of the meals that we are having there, and perhaps you could get some tips. Also start a re-feed diary hun, you can at least log your food and monitor your losses. Up your exercise and keep drinking those 3 litres of water hun.

All the best and hopefully see you in the re-feed board where we can still all help each other. Just so sorry you have to give up.

How much more weight do you want to lose?

just about another half stone.not 2 much like!yea i think il join you on the refeed board next week. im in northern ireland so i dont think i can get the free samples!!

I stayed the same this week on re-feed, but my Pharmacist had already told me that might happen or even a small gain in the first two weeks. I am more than happy with that Marie.

Shame you cant get the samples, but make sure you have enough lipotrim left for the first week to do a refeed properly. You will need to have 2 shakes for day 1, then 1 shake for the other days, so have 8 sachets and do a whole week refeed hun. You should soon shift that remaining 7lbs hun.

Back