Have to share my good news with you all

lynnwilliams

Silver Member
I went into town yesterday and i tried on a size 16 pair of jeans and they fit, tho they fit tight on my thighs..i was so excited i didnt not have to breathe in to do them up.

Even though i was upset as my husband lost his job on monday, it was happy news for me even though i have been down and upset.
I have now lost 2 dress sizes yayyyyyy

Thanks Tara. Even though i have gone down two sizes i feel i dont deserve to as i have ot stuck to the vlcd atm.But after new year i will be glad to go back on it..when my husband gets a job, i was so excited to go back to ll but atm there is no way i can afford to yet.Its kinda put me on a downer now.But im not going over the top on eating food i have been just having slim a soups to keep me going.

You deserve to be down 2 sizes cos you have lost over 2 stone, you worked for it and you got it!

Good luck for the new year, if you end up not being able to afford a VLCD there are lots of other approaches on here that would help you maintain/lose slow and steady til you can afford it again x

Well done!!!
I can't wait to get started in January so I can be doing the same
sorry to hear about the job
daisy x

Hi Lynn!! Congrats hon! thats a great feeling!!!

Sorry about your OH job - I lost Mine too. Sign of the times. Just remember - when one door closes - another opens. It will all work out.

Have a wonderful holiday - don;t let the stuff get you down. Just enjoy yourself and all your blessings.

XX

Thanks BL. We will have a fun xmas, we have eachother thats all that matters.We will get through this hard times. We love eachother and we vowed death do us part..oo im feeling more loved up than ever.Chris has made me feel special and we have been having lots of fun.

aw you sound happy despite the job news!!!!!

a big congrats on the jeans, it must be a fab feeling xx

Well i had a good xmas, quiet but good as can be expected! Did not over do it and have actually lost weightso im not complaining. Tbh i might aswell of been on ll as i did not really eat. Hopefully soon will be back on it.

Well done Lynn

Getting back onto LL will give you that extra support in the times when things are not going quite so well.
Glad you had a good Christmas and life is good with your OH xxx

Back