• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Have to use 49propoints??

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Before christmas I was using my 49pp's on 2 bottles of wine and a little something extra.

Had christmas off, now back to it and off the booze, this weekend just gone i felt i ate too much as i used my 49pp's on food.

Can't really tell if it worked as it was my first weigh in after christmas so still showed a little gain.

Considering this week of not using the 49pps as i felt like this weekend i was a pig for the sake of it. Do not want to fall into that trap again - ever.

Anyone got any thoughts on having to use the 49pp's? Do i have to? Is it going to affect weigh ins if i dont?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
you dont have too they are just there if you need them in case you fancy a drink with your meal, or added chicken onto sunday dinner lol that kind of thing, but like you im a bit errrgghh about the 49weeklies i feel like im eating way too much! even though they are there to be used! :) maybe use just a few if needs be? but maybe not all? i dunno lowest ive gone down to is about 15 weeklies left! ... ill let you know tomorrow how it's gone LOL :p xx

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Ok thanks :)
Weigh in tomorrow for you? Defo let me know how you get on chick. Xx