Have to use 49propoints??

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Before christmas I was using my 49pp's on 2 bottles of wine and a little something extra.

Had christmas off, now back to it and off the booze, this weekend just gone i felt i ate too much as i used my 49pp's on food.

Can't really tell if it worked as it was my first weigh in after christmas so still showed a little gain.

Considering this week of not using the 49pps as i felt like this weekend i was a pig for the sake of it. Do not want to fall into that trap again - ever.

Anyone got any thoughts on having to use the 49pp's? Do i have to? Is it going to affect weigh ins if i dont?

xx

you dont have too they are just there if you need them in case you fancy a drink with your meal, or added chicken onto sunday dinner lol that kind of thing, but like you im a bit errrgghh about the 49weeklies i feel like im eating way too much! even though they are there to be used! :) maybe use just a few if needs be? but maybe not all? i dunno lowest ive gone down to is about 15 weeklies left! ... ill let you know tomorrow how it's gone LOL :p xx

Ok thanks :)
Weigh in tomorrow for you? Defo let me know how you get on chick. Xx

Back