Have u ever really been looking forward to trying something.. but then were let down!

PrincessSmiles

Well, I've been really enjoying the skinny cow hot mint choc drinks at only 40 cals a pop. Therefore I told myself when I got paid I would indulge in a pack of their ice creams... So last night I popped along to the supermarket and bought a double pack of lolli's on sticks (which I haven't tried yet) and a box of six ice cream in biscuit sandwhich things at 105 cals each. Had one after my tea tonight and was really disappointed! It just didn't really taste of anything except cold. Humph. Now I reckon I should have just bought myself a pack of kit kats or something similar at 100 cals each which I would actually enjoy eating!!

Similar tales anyone?

i tell you what though princess. their berry sorbet lolly things are to die for!! and i may have to invest in some now you've reminded me!! mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Oh I love the sandwiches. Did you have the chocolate or vanilla one? The Vanilla is the best. Just shows how our tastes are so different :)
I brough some green and blacks shortcake biscuits. They looked and smelt fantastic......tasted :jelous: rank!

Back