Have u got any cravings?

big bear

A bear on a mission!
With my son I craved cornflakes with ice cold milk.

This time it's ice & ice lollies. I checked with mw as sometimes sign of low iron but all fine.

I just love the crunchiness of it. I have to have it at least 3 times a day.

Have you had any?

Mine is Ice too!!!!
I just can't get enough of it! I've craved ice with every pregnancy. I Haven't had any other cravings really apart from fancying cheesy things. With my last pregnancy it was gravy and roast dinners.
Hmm I'm gonna keep an eye on what I eat now, to see if theres a trend! I have noticed that when I'm pregnant my usual sweet tooth disappears and I prefer savoury foods. Will be interseting to see what everyone else craves!

I always tend to crave cheese, I just love cheese and onion in a crusty roll mmmm, nothing really unusual though;)

Salt! I don't usually touch the stuff, although I live in the tropics and people always say you need extra salt in hot climates. I don't add it to any cooking at all or to any food. But in both pregnancies I have a bit of a thing for it. Stops again the second I've had the baby!

Also kiwis and oranges and apples - actually fruit in general.

I'm usually a chocoholic but in pregnancy I'm not that attracted to chocolate - I wish I found it so easy to ignore in normal life. :)

No cravings, no aversions :( I soooo wanted to experience what it felt like to crave something too (I guess there's maybe still time?).

I read if you're having a boy you can crave savoury things, and if it's a girl you crave sweet things (old wives tales, although some are ringing true, then again some have a 50/50 chance of being right!), but I've not found that. I have been naughty in eating more desserts, but that's because I'm not putting too much weight on so just having what I usually say I can't. But that's all set to stop (she says after finishing an M&S fruit tart!) now we're back home and now I'm set to hit the bigger growth spurt stages. One a week except on special occasions ;)

Ditto... craved salt in 2 of my 3 pregnancies. Like you, I'm not usually a 'user' but I'm ashamed to say during pregnancy I have to stop myself pouring some into a small bowl, dipping my finger in and licking it off.

I craved washing powder with my first, it got to the stage where I couldn't step into the utility room so hubs did the washing and ironing ;) This time around, the only thing other than salt that I've had a hankering for is Scotch. I would do anything to crave something edible, but pregnancy seems to trigger Pica in me!

Ditto... craved salt in 2 of my 3 pregnancies. Like you, I'm not usually a 'user' but I'm ashamed to say during pregnancy I have to stop myself pouring some into a small bowl, dipping my finger in and licking it off.

I've done that!! Normally I won't even eat things that have been cooked in salted water as the salt tastes so strong and vile to me. But in pregnancy I can lick salt...

They can start anytime!!! Some people don't experience them at all. With this baby and my first my craving kicked in as soon as the sickness stopped x

grapes !!
ate kilos of them in the beggining.
went right off red wine and coffee :0) (good thing of course )

Oooh just remembered I craved tangerines during my first pregnancy, would eat a bag full in a couple of days!!! Also with the 1st I desperately wanted Whippy or McDonalds Ice cream, but I didn't have any as I'd read somewhere it wasn't that safe during pregnancy (unfortunately!). I also remembered working in an icecream kiosk and remembered how unsanitary those ice cream machines can be if not properly cleaned and sterilised!

Still waiting for a serious craving with this pregnancy.... apart from the ice cubes of course.... sitting here crunching ice as I type! lol

Back