Have you cheated, need advice?

Willow

On day 5 and do really well so far, i've lost 6lbs already so v pleased and haven't cheated once.

However, I am going to an important meal out next week that I really cant get out of because I organised it ages ago, and its with a client. I feel awful about it but it wont happen agian. So how cani minimise the damage. It'll be easy to not drink anything but water, but I thought perhaps if i have entirely low carb, fish for main course, no dessert I will be ok.........? It would be a bit like add a meal week/day.

So wondering, I know there are people out there who have cheated at some point, how bad was it, did it really affect your weight loss, to have somthing very low GI?

Cheating where by you have carbs etc means you'll come out of ketosis and find it extremely difficult to get back on track.

Could you not take a bar or tetra with you???

If you really must eat - white fish with either green salad or green/white veg. Or Chicken with the same. NO potatoes, rice, bread, pasta.

Do you have a menu from the restaurant you are going to? Could you adapt it to fit in with an add a meal style meal. i.e. just a small amount of grilled chicken breast or white fish or even tuna and some plain green salad?

If you rang the restaurant in advance they may be able to do something for you.

Also, you could do a lot of pushing the food around your plate and not actually eat much of it :)

Back