Have you found YOUR perfect amount of weekly syns?

I wanna b a loser!

So I've just come back from WI and lost 2lbs :D. As you can see from my sig,after my initial 3.5lb loss in week 1,I only managed 0.5lb losses the next 2 weeks,despite staying on plan. The week after, I lost 1lb and went through my food diary and added up that I'd had 70syns that week. So....this week I made sure I stuck to 70 syns for the whole week and sure enough..a good loss :D
Looks like 70 is MY number, I know we are all completely different so just wondering what other people find works for them? xx

I work best on 70 a week. Some days I have more, some less, but it's always nice knowing if I need more then i've got more to play with.

Im in my 5th week (got my half stone last night - woohoo!!) and Im finding that Im having around 10 a day - definately no more so I reckon thats my limit. I know some poeple at group can have 15 a day and still lose great and others only have 5 so I reckon Ive got the perfect balance inbetween! x

I have up to 70 a week because my consultant advises most women to have 10 syns a day.
I have rarely have 15, although I used to when I started SW years ago.

PS - 5 syn is 100 calories. It's only 700 cals extra a week so it's not going to make that much difference overall! I don't know why we now get told 10 syns.....

yeah,see what you mean Jaylou but it does seem to make a difference to me..maybe im just odd lol

Hmm, I've been having the same sort of results as you and have been doing SW for the same amount of time, and have never thought about this before, so I shall start having 70 for a week as a trial and see how I get on!

I'm still having 105 a week. My losses can fluctuate (1lb, 2lb, 4.5lb) but this is mainly down to what I use my syns on and how much exercise I do. I'm sure if I didn't excercise and cut down the syns it would balance it out but I like exercise so no need to .... yet.
I'm sure there will come a point where I will have reduce my syns but I will cross that bridge when I get to it.
:D

Back