have you had a week where your weight stuck???

i'lldoit

Banned
Hi Im on day 56 8 weeks into LL have been good 100% sticking to LL except satd 2 vodkas and coke z and I have stayed the same :confused:

Has anyone stuck to theyre VLCD and stayed the same??? If so did you lose more the following week or stick for a while I still have 2.5 stones to lose :confused:
I know it maybe water retention am drinking 5-6 litres over the day I go to aerobics twice a week ! It maybe TOTM but not for 10days??
HELP

XXC

voddies and coke zero might have done it for you!! drat and bother eh?!!

I had a week where I stayed the same...had been hardcore at the gym every day....layed off the gym and the weight came off again.....but not more than normal. darn muscle.

I had a week where I'd stayed the same, the night I got weighed I'd been to the gym I was gutted! I'd stuck to the programme rigidly.... Then because I was soooo disspointed I ATE! So def, def DONT do what I did!
I BET you'll have at least 5lbs off next week xxxx
PS - was today your proper weigh in day or have you been gettin on da scales again????

Remember you've maybe not stayed the same just because the scales say so. You've probably burned fat, increased muscle and retained some fluid. This means your body shape and fitness level will have improved so forget this scales obsession and look at yourself in the mirror and see how much better you look and feel already.

You know it works and it will come off soon as you've said as much to me in the past when I've had a bad week.

Keep at it and you'll be one Slinky girl in time for Santa coming!

Maybe the vody just wasn't worth it, for the next few weeks you'll have to go dancing on the fizzy water.

Keep smiling and thinking positive thoughts

Shadow xxx

I did one week and was gutted but it came off the next, I think I had water retention and totm.

I increased my water intake and it flushed the retained water through (despite being madly sceptical at doing that).

voddies and coke zero might have done it for you!! drat and bother eh?!!

I had a week where I stayed the same...had been hardcore at the gym every day....layed off the gym and the weight came off again.....but not more than normal. darn muscle.

hI COLEY
tHANKS HUN YES I DIDNT HAVE MUCH AND THAT WAS THE WORSE THING............STOP ME DOING IT AGAIN THOUGH !!
YES THE AREOBICS ONCE A WEEK NOW THATS IT :( I REALLY LIKE IT BUT BE GOOD WHEN IM AT TARGET AS I CAN DO 3XAWEEK :D HOPE YOUR DOING FAB
XXC

I had a week where I'd stayed the same, the night I got weighed I'd been to the gym I was gutted! I'd stuck to the programme rigidly.... Then because I was soooo disspointed I ATE! So def, def DONT do what I did!
I BET you'll have at least 5lbs off next week xxxx
PS - was today your proper weigh in day or have you been gettin on da scales again????

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH CLUCKS I FELT LIKE I WAS 6 AGAIN WHEN YOU SAID HAD I BEEN ON THE SCALES AGAIN LOL SLAPPED WRIST FOR ME :eek: I DIDNT GET ON THEM AT ALL YESTERDAY SO I WAS A GOOD GIRL,MY OFFICAL WEIGH-IN IS WEDNESDAYS AT 6PM AT MY LL MEETING :eek:
I HAD A BAD DAY YESTERDAY TOTM AND HUNGER YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE LIKE DAY 2 AGAIN :eek: BUT I WENT TO BED REAL EARLY AND GOT THROUGH IT :D
YES ITS EASY FOR US TO EAT ISNT IT IF WE HAVE A BAD WEIGH-IN BUT YOU GOT BACK ON TRACK..........WELL DONE YOU LETS DO THIS THIS TIME HEY :D
XXC

Remember you've maybe not stayed the same just because the scales say so. You've probably burned fat, increased muscle and retained some fluid. This means your body shape and fitness level will have improved so forget this scales obsession and look at yourself in the mirror and see how much better you look and feel already.

You know it works and it will come off soon as you've said as much to me in the past when I've had a bad week.

Keep at it and you'll be one Slinky girl in time for Santa coming!

Maybe the vody just wasn't worth it, for the next few weeks you'll have to go dancing on the fizzy water.

Keep smiling and thinking positive thoughts

Shadow xxx

HI SHADOW
THANKS HUN YES YOUR RIGHT,IT IS HARD WHEN WE LOSE LITTLE ISNT IT A WEEK WHEN YOUR IN IT ON A VLCD CAN SEEM AN AGE BUT I AM DRINKING THE WATER AND YES I WILL NOT TOUCH ANYTHING BUT THE PACKS AND WATER FOR AGES AS ITS NOT WORTH IT .
I HOPE YOUR RIGHT THE EXERCISE HAS MADE IT POSS TO TO SLOW THE WEIGHT LOSS DOWN??I DO LOOK AND FEEL SO MUCH FITTER YOUR RIGHT :) THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT xxc HOW ARE YOU ??

I did one week and was gutted but it came off the next, I think I had water retention and totm.

I increased my water intake and it flushed the retained water through (despite being madly sceptical at doing that).

HI FLOPSTER
YES I THINK ITS THE WATER THATS THE KEY STILL HARD TO CONCIEVE WHY IT DOES WHAT IT DOES??BUT IM GLUGGING AS I NEED TO PLAY LBS CATCH UPS
I HOPE MANAGEMENTS GOING FAB
xxc

Back