Have you licked your fingers???

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Sakora, 10 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Sakora

Sakora Sakora Princess Warrior

Start Weight:
    16st7.9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.9lb(8.58%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I am trying very hard not too. I can only presume that tiny taste will drive me crazy and make things harder. Sometimes without thinking I am just about to do it. Today has been hard. Family sunday dinners are usually the best. Holding back :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. clair-louise

clair-louise Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.91%)
    Diet:
    xenical
    Ha ha baked cakes with the kids and there little friends today and almost licked my fingers, also find it hard when cooking as I think of myself as a chef and a good chef always tastes there food whilst it's cooking. It's a bit tricky as to know what the dish needs eg salt, pepper, spice etc so I have to rely on my other half not so good

4. Sakora

Sakora Sakora Princess Warrior

Start Weight:
    16st7.9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.9lb(8.58%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Its amazing how often it could happen though, has really made me realise.. cos often a taste would lead to more lol especially with kids leftovers...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.