Have you realised now what got you so big?

Levin

Hi everyone

I'm Levin and Ive lost 18lbs in the last six weeks doing 5:2 ( a variation of JUDD) and Ive finally maybe got my brain in gear as to maybe why I gained so much weight over the past 10 years.

I was eating so much and with such gusto that I never saw it coming! It was maybe a side effect of feeling low which was a self perpetuating circle of weight gain. Lazyness and depression means that when you are hungry you eat whatever's easy and quick and feels good. And then you have lots of it because it feels good right?

Any brain switch stories out there? Would love to hear them

love and everything else, Levin :) xxx

Oh and eating in secret too, still having trouble with that one, I'm counting it and it's fine but that cake is still eaten in the bedroom :sigh:

Sausage rolls and cake!....Nothing more, nothing less!

i used to treat myself with food
id think oh im off work tomorrow lets get a chinese and treat myself
eating takeaways late at night
eating food before work during work and then coming home and mum would have prepared food and then id just munch some more it was continuous

kicking that habit, mum asked me last night what i wanted from the chinese as it was my bros bday and i didnt get anything =]

Well done to you for breaking the habit.

I am trying that too.. but I am doing it for my whole family.. My 15 year old son is overweight too, not massively but he does need to cut down, as does my husband (who incidently has lost over 3 stone since we started the hypnotic gastric band) so I have to make choices for us all..! Sometimes I am not very popular for it, but at the end of the day, its all for the good! xx

Back