Have you seen any good films lately?!

Saw the fighter and love and other drugs today, both v good.

I watched Catfish, interesting!!!

Is it good? I saw the trailer a while back and almost forgot about it! It looks interesting but I've read a few dodgy reviews.

I've just finished watching No Country For Old Men, great film. Also watched the disney version of Atlantis :eek: Can't beat a good kids film on a Sunday!

I would not say it is amazing, I watched it when I was knacked the other night - it was ok if you have nothing else to watch.

All I am going to say is it involves an online relationship via facebook that comes to a twist a few months down the line!!!

On the other hand yesterday I watched tamara drewe which was really funny and made me and my OH giggle through out :)

Last night we watched "Red" starring Bruce Willis and Morgan Freeman.
Now we are about to watch Saving Private Ryan.
We are really short of cash this month but I've been really enjoying our movie nights in :)
xxx

i loved red but then again i am a huge bruce willis fan!
i love love love the whole nine yards and the whole ten yards... bruce willis and matthew perry - brilliant combo!

Sanctum.. There are no words, I just loved it!! Went to see it in 3D, and well I'm a sucker for a true story but it was just brilliant and quite educating too..

It's one of those films that really just gets to you, havnt stopped thinking about It since! A must see :)

I watched Buried the other night, very surprising and makes you think. Also watched Easy A, which was a nice easy :) film to watch and entertaining if you're looking for something not too heavy xx

I can't wait to watch Tangled and Paul. I watched Paranormal activity 2 at the weekend, I thought it was good, but not as good as the 1st one. Other good films I have seen:
The Hangover
Get him to the Greek
Role models
Harry potter (all of them)
Red
Law abiding citizen

Law abiding citizen is def one to watch! It was amazing I loved it!

Well I went to see 'just go with it' tonight..very gd show! Had me laughing the whole way through, would definitely recommend it :D

Back