Have you told many people your doing CD?

I have only told 2 very close friends and my close family. I did think about telling more work colleagues now i have lost quite a bit of weight, but then i heard about another woman at work (who is quite short and definately needed to lose weight for her health) who is on CD and has lost quite a few stone and how other folk at work were slagging her off saying how unhealthy it is to have such low calories...so that has put me right off. Funny they dont think the same of the work people we know who have had bariatric surgery! Dont they realise that is also a massive reduction in calories!?

well he knows since we live together and would be hard to hide, hes ultra supportive and the resident food police. kaya just calls it mummys din dins
my sister and bro in law know and are also supportive

and well thats it really since ive got no friends and am a stay at home mum

only my immediate family know..everyone else has been told that i am simply watching what i eat :)

Deepak x

Everyone in my surrounding knows and I found that everyone is actually really nice and supportive. I had expected some people to try to talk me out of it (and a few tried), but in the end they all respected my decision and my workmates now even want to know what I've lost every week. I'm really happy with their support.

:mad: I'm seriously getting fed up with the comments now, I went to a work last week, and was told about how crap CD obviously is as if you loose the weight fast it comes back on fast doesnt it ? Whilst this person looked directly at me, but was in conversation with someone else. I could have bloomin hit her. :mad:

Yes I put some of the weight back on, but I was pregnant and I knew I was munching for england when in the later stages of it. GAH ! :banghead:

This has just given me more motivation to ditch it all and stick to it before I return to work full time in the summer, stupid cow, lets see how much weight I'd have lost then. grrrrrrrrr

I tell EVERYONE !! I found that if everyone knows .. I am more likely to stick to it so I dont loose face . I post my progress on facebook and am very proud of it . I had a few people state thats its dangerous , a few say that I will put it all back on as soon as I finish , and a few people ( mainly overweight jelous 'friends' ) are very negative , but overall everyone is very supportive :)

Back