Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Havent had a good few days...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Curvygirl87, 2 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Curvygirl87

Curvygirl87 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone hope ur all well :D
    Well i haven’t been great the past few days :/ i was away at the weekend and on Monday i moved house so its kinda been hectic, and haven’t done shoppin yet but lot of body magic so hopin i wont have gained too much! According to my own scales iv STS which i wud be thrilled with, weigh in is 2nte but only problem is i dont think i can make it as we r having a family dinner at mums, my brother is coming over and i also have a problem with my water in new house so the landlord is coming to fix it but i am going to do my shoppn later on 2nte and from tomorrow i will be totally back to plan and drawing a line under the past few days.. dont really want to miss weigh in but not really much i can do about it :/ and im feelin motivated so i wont lose focus this week as i really want my half stone award next week :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chun-ky

chun-ky Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(29.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Ohhh busy busy :) Are your scales normaly the same as class scales? Im sure the body magic will help, moving house is a sure fire way of burning calories. Good luck for the week. Stay focused on that half stone award x

4. excitableequine

excitableequine Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Congratulations on staying sane while moving house, that's an achievement!

Could you make another class just for this week? My consultant does a few different sessions, does yours do any others that you can make this week? If not, at least you've STS on your own scales, keep it up :)

5. Maddysmum

Maddysmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(11.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Can you get to a different class tomorrow or Friday???
    As a sw member you can go to ANY class in that week.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.