Haven't posted much lately but but wanted to update..

**sparkles**

Silver Member
Today is day 162 for me-where did the time go?:eek: So far I've lost just short of 5 stone on CD and I've gone from a size 20/22 to a size 14. I now have just over 23lbs to go until goal.

My BMI has gone from 39.7 to 27.6. Hopefully next week I'll be in the 10's, for the first time in quite a few years. I've been 100% the whole time. I'm looking forward to seeing my relatives when they come over from Oz on 20th September-they have no idea that I'm on a diet. The last time they saw me I weighed nearly 17 stone. My cdc wants to enter me for Slimmer of the Year-which I'm hugely flattered about. I don't expect to come anywhere, but just to be thought of is amazing. Who would have thought this time last year that I would be so much slimmer now! I love Cambridge!

I've added my 5 month photos to my album for anyone who wants to see my progress :)

OMG Sparkles I just looked at your pics...gasped and just about fell off my chair!!! BRILLIANT!! You look fab and love the radiant smile in your profile pic too. I hope your rellies are not of a weak disposition...you are gonna give them a shock!!

well done you have done so well it really motivates me to see you get through this and make it i shows us all we can do it.
And as Imagisal said fab smile xx

Thanks:) I need to get something new to wear for when we meet them at the airport because I won't have anything left that fits by then! I'm going to have to go shopping this weekend to get myself some new work clothes too as I don't have anything at all to wear! I'm not allowed jeans and they're the only trousers I've got that actually fit at all!:D

Enjoy shopping as its one of the perks of dieting and enjoy your relatives visit i am sure they are going to blown away by the changes x

My husband has now decided that he needs to lose a few pounds too! He won't need to do CD though-just cut back a bit-he only carries his weight round his stomach and he has a really demanding job, so it shouldn't take him long. At least I weigh the least in the family now (like I should) and not the most! :D

Well done sparkles!!! You look amazing!!! x x

Sparkles - soooo grateful for this post. You had 91lbs to lose and I have 93lbs - so good to get such a positive visual on what I have to look forward to. Congrats on your successful journey so far, and good luck as you go for your target. Tx

Wow Angie, well done you, fab news and you must be so excited about the reaction when your family see you. I think others reaction is one of the best things about the speed and results of this diet x

Well done Sparkles on your weight loss. Whilst looking for the photos (I am useless online) I saw your blog. I'm a Darren Hayes fan too, seen him perform twice - he interacts so well with a audience.

Firstly, I am in awe of you doing 100% for 162 days I can barely manage 1 day!!
Secondly, well done on your fab losses....you look amazing, good luck with getting to goal (doubt you need it though!) and also with entering Slimmer of the year.

Back