having 1 night off a week(just curious)

tanya12

so i was asked this today so i just thought id throw it out there,
would you still lose weight if you did the plan 100% for 6 out of 7 days a week?

Depends what you plan on having on the day off. If youre going to have carbs and treats etc then youll gain just as anyone would coming off without refeed. Youd also end up out of ketosis.

Its not the kind of diet you can jump on and off

thats what i thought just wanted to double check as i know some1 who wants to join it with me but said they would need 1 night off a week

Definately would not be the diet for your friend then. I do not see the point in being so strict 6 days then to blow it all day 7 and to risk putting on weight again. It would be a vicious circle and its harder to get back to 100% each time you go off plan.

Perhaps you could suggest JUDDD to your friend. A friend of mine was struggling with weekends, doing great all week, significant loss, then coming out of ketosis at the weekend and putting it all back on again, he's doing great with JUDDD :)

Johnson up day down day - JUDDD - there is a section on here for it :) It's intermittent fasting.

Your friend would also have to go through the getting into ketosis feeling of the first week, every week... Yuk!

Back