Having a bad lipotrim day

pinkkaz77

Hello everyone

I'm logging this to complain...I suppose hoping I'll feel a little better. Just having a bad day. Weirdly it started off okay but after lunch time I started feeling really dizzy. Home now and I feel like I could cry..I had a long soak in the bath but I just feel miserable and not myself. I think I'll have an early night. Hopefully it'll shift the headache and tomorrow will be a better day

Do you fancy a nice cup of tea with me???
Tomorrow will be much better than today.. Come on big smile, and yes, I mean BIG SMILE... :party0038:
Do you take sweetner??

Hey

Sorry to hear your feeling rubbish
I'm on my first day back after 5 weeks off
Iv found today hard , but the key is water drink bucket loads I too felt how you are now believe me it passes just make sire you drink the water n distract yourself best you can , If you need an early night go for it !!

I often went to bed early as I will
Be doing tonight :0)

Hope you feel better soon xxx

((( Big Hug)))

Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Goodnight xx

Hi hun you are not alone ... i fainted today at my dads house and had to come off diet just to have a piece of malt loaf but i bet it will certainly have an effect. This is my first week and i have been drinking loads but i really hope that you are feeling better 2 moro lovely xx

I'm logging this to complain...I suppose hoping I'll feel a little better. Just having a bad day. Weirdly it started off okay but after lunch time I started feeling really dizzy. Home now and I feel like I could cry..I had a long soak in the bath but I just feel miserable and not myself. I think I'll have an early night. Hopefully it'll shift the headache and tomorrow will be a better day[/QUOTE]

Hello everyone

thanks for all your kind messages. Well on the plus side I feel alot better this morning. I popped 2 Paracetamol so my headache is a distant memory plus I jumped on the scales just to remind myself why I'm doing this and I'm 4lbs down. So all in all a good start to the day. Looking back on my calender I suspect alot of the weeping could be down to PMT. It's funny when I'm going through it I never connect the two it's only the next day I think...aahh that's what that was.
Again thanks for all your kind words

pinkkaz77 said:
Hello everyone

thanks for all your kind messages. Well on the plus side I feel alot better this morning. I popped 2 Paracetamol so my headache is a distant memory plus I jumped on the scales just to remind myself why I'm doing this and I'm 4lbs down. So all in all a good start to the day. Looking back on my calender I suspect alot of the weeping could be down to PMT. It's funny when I'm going through it I never connect the two it's only the next day I think...aahh that's what that was.
Again thanks for all your kind words

Glad your feel better today !!!

hey hun glad you feel a bit better- try a black tea with sweetners it helps me get through TOTM and I'm not a tea drinker. TOTM is always worse on a diet due to the higher levels of oestregen in your system (being released from the fat cells).

Well done on the 4lbs and don't be embarrased to take an early night. I find tiredness makes it harder to stick to the diet and if I'm in bed I'm away from temptation...

Well done for gettng through the day!
I was like that too! TOTM is horrid on this diet but just think of the bigger picture!!! xxx

hey hun glad you feel a bit better- try a black tea with sweetners it helps me get through TOTM and I'm not a tea drinker. TOTM is always worse on a diet due to the higher levels of oestregen in your system (being released from the fat cells).

Well done on the 4lbs and don't be embarrased to take an early night. I find tiredness makes it harder to stick to the diet and if I'm in bed I'm away from temptation...

Good advice!

I also find that a hot chocolate shake with sweeteners in the evening is very comforting - it gets me through those
'I- could - kill- for - some - of - that ' moments when the family are eating!

Dx

I felt horrible on day 5! My arms ached, i felt sick, shivering and like my heart was beating too quick! paracetamol... then next day felt better and on day day 9 now!
ul be better soon :)

Back