Having a bad week

vixyl

Really struggling this week, find I am on a slippery slope back to old eating habits, i.e. finishing kids leftovers and picking at stuff. Sts this week so its all caught up with me and just cannot seem to get my head back in gear. I am finding it really hard today just want to eat altho probably pmt has a lot to do with this. I feel i have done really well and dont wanna chuck it all away. Sorry for waffling, any words of wisdom for me cheers Vix

*waves* we'v all been there hun. I was there just a few weeks back. . but you do get back on it with some strong motivation.. mine was gaining 2lbs one week when it got quite bad and i was gutted. Its amazing what that signifcant gain can get you to do, i was swimming and walking the lot, and lost 3lb the following week, and once i found myself back on track its been fine ever since. . i did gain 3.5lbs, which is the most iv EVER gained, and i would usually be gutted, but i know that i loved my fantastic weekend so i was expecting it. BUT 3.5lbs is alot to me, and could have easily knocked my confidence big time. and like you said, you dont wanna throw it all away. i suggest going shopping, getting out the house or try a sw baking day.. make sure you have lots of low-syn things around to munch on today.

i know wnhat its like when you feel this way, and its not nice.. and you feel like it could all easily go tits up completly, but if you know this, its time to do somthing about it. *hugs* you can do this, just dig deep and remember why your doin sw in the first place. xxxx

i reiterate what the others have said and i also have been having some bad week (usually happens after about 6mths of dieting) i have pulled my socks up and spoken to my consultant and read lots of posts on here, everyone is really good at motivating others

Come on Hun...you have got that far to go before your Club 10...do you want that to get further from your grasp????
You can do it....as the others have said, we all go through weeks of being dispondent, but we just learn to pick ourselves up and carry on.
You are the same.
Have a little treat as in pamper yourself...paint your nails, get hair done etc just for a little boost too.

Take care
xxxx

thanks everyone, i've given myself a good kick up the bum and instead of reaching for the Ben & Jerrys have a lovely bunch of grapes!

thanks everyone, i've given myself a good kick up the bum and instead of reaching for the Ben & Jerrys have a lovely bunch of grapes!

well done for not hitting the Ben & Jerrys :)
keep that feeling up and you will soon be back on tract.

i honestly found that reading the Slimming World magazine this week gave me a bit of a kick. it's good to see inspirational people and think - yeah i can do that.

Ive been REALLY lax.. drinking more than 2 weeks of syns in one weekend then food on top and because i sts i thought it was ok.
Now i realise i need to stop it or else i'l quickly put the 1s.5lbs back on! and i still have 3 to go!

plus the recipe book that came with it had my mouth watering. I can't wait to try some of those recipes! Yum!

I do love a good SW recipe when i'm feeling PMTish. I did one this morning, the scotch eggs, and I drank 2 pints of water. I have a day off today so i've just woken up from a 2 hour nap and I feel so much better for it. Am about to tackle the housework ready for the BH weekend and am gonna count a good hard blitz as Body Magic, then go shopping. Even though it's just Asda i've set myself a 5 quid challenge, buy myself something nice and NON-food related as a little pick me up.

Hope you feel better hun, and if you DO reach for the B&J, make sure its the cherry garcia froyo, 8 syns a scoop! :D xxxxx

did you know there's a B&J frozen yogurt now? It would be interesting to know how many syns that is

especially as it comes in Phish food flavour... my fave!

to your answer about the b&j syns:-

Cherry Garcia Low Fat Frozen Yogurt, 100g 8 on both red and green

Chocolate Fudge Brownie Low Fat Frozen Yogurt, 100g 9 on both red and green

Phish Food Frozen Yogurt, 100g 11 on both red and green

Strawberry Cheesecake Low Fat Frozen Yogurt, 100g 8 1/2 on red and green

Back