Having a bad week :(

madgefan

Well, I've been on the RC diet for 3 months now, and this is the first bad week I've had. I've done so well, I've lost 3 stone, yet this week I have completely lost the will. I don't know why. I have been feeling like I don't care. I came home early from the gym on Tuesday because I lost heart. All I seem to want to do this week is eat! As a result I am now feeling low and I can't shake it off.

Is this natural during a diet is it all in my head?

I really need a kick up the arse and quick!!! xx

Dont worry about it too much, look at what you've achieved so far - 3 stones lighter than you were 3 months ago, thats a massive amount of weight.

Ok so this week hasnt been so good (is totm on its way???) try to put it behind you and set yourself a mini goal i.e to stick to your calorie allowance until ur back on track or until you've lost 5lbs then its up to you if you choose to go to the gym to help you get there. Write everything down too and drink lots of water and if you find yourself heading for the cupboards go and do some gardening or housework.

You are so close to goal now, dont give up. Just think of your lovely figure in a bikini in the summer.

Keep smiling

Thanks for your kind words and support.

Today I have been feeling upbeat :) and tomorrow I'm going to do a spot of retail therapy :) I think I deserve it, and I'll enjoy trying on smaller sizes!!

Heidi xx

Hey there!!! what an amazing weight loss, I only hope I can do the same in my first 3 months. I am finding the 1200 plan really tough, but so far so good. However, as yet, I am soooo bad at exercise. i admire you for going to the gym etc, I havent got the nerve at all!

Being slim and healthy all seems so far off to me....so keep going please and I will watch you for inspiration. xx

Back