Having a bit of a stressful day

Kat112409

Ok i havent been on here long but i really wanna make sum new friends on here :)

Ive got a little boy whos gonna be 1 in two days, he does terrorize the place a bit lol also have a 17 week old pup which causes me most stress as shes so stubborn and doesnt do as shes told... what do you do when ur stressed out?

hi kat...

Welcome to Minis! If nothing else we might just be able to save your sanity.

When I'm stressed I head straight for the bath - bit difficult having a one year old and a puppy to grab some me time I imagine.

xxx

hi kat...

Welcome to Minis! If nothing else we might just be able to save your sanity.

When I'm stressed I head straight for the bath - bit difficult having a one year old and a puppy to grab some me time I imagine.

xxx

lol just a bit, i managed to jump in the bath last nite when bubby was asleep.

I usually take haiden out for a walk or to the park if im stressed... im not feeling so bad atm. Ive only been on here for a few days and i love this site already :D

you will.....I can't get enough of it, you end up telling your friends on here stuff that your real life friends never get to hear about! Luckily, I've met a few people off here and they are just as lovely in real life as they are on here.

I reckon fresh air is fantastic for de-stressing - you always sleep better after a blast of fresh air

xxx

I think the best stress reliever is going for a bath! I just shut the door on it all (and I don't even have kids or any pets!!)

It's great just to get away for an hour or so with lots of bubbles and a good book! :)

you will.....I can't get enough of it, you end up telling your friends on here stuff that your real life friends never get to hear about! Luckily, I've met a few people off here and they are just as lovely in real life as they are on here.

I reckon fresh air is fantastic for de-stressing - you always sleep better after a blast of fresh air

xxx
Oh yeah deff, we all sleep better after a day out at the beach. Im planning on having a long of walking 2moro. Im gonna take my little angel to the beach n try n win him sum teddies on those machines in the arcades. I get weighed at the doctors in about 2 weeks im nervous lol how much u lost hun?

Sounds like a nightmare, sorry it's so tough. Definitely take that bath, load it with Radox salts and take a book to escape into whilst you're soaking!!

Sorry to hear the pup is stressing you out too. Although really at 17 weeks she cannot be blamed for not "doing as she's told" - a pup of 17 weeks is still trying to make sense of the world and of course is not yet able to obey commands. When she's 6 months or so take her to a good reputable dog training class and as long as you stick with the advice, she'll be good as gold. I promise she is not being stubborn - she's just being a baby!

Enjoy taking some "me" time and good luck!

Hi Kat, I'm new here too and I love this site! I can guess how stressful life is for you atm. What with your little boy whose 1 and a small puppy .... you've definately got your hands full. I know how you feel though as I had 3 boys all under 5 .... and it is very hard work!!! Luckily though for me ..... mine are all grown up now!! I do find life quite hard at times as I'm disabled and in a wheelchair. I have loads of medical problems and am on masses of medication. I am lucky my middle son Stuart is my carer .... he's not made to do it ..... it's something he wanted to do himself. :) And we get on very well. Despite my disability I drive my car and we go out everyday. Even when I'm in pain we still go out and we have a laugh about anything and everything! :D

Hi Kat, I'm new here too and I love this site! I can guess how stressful life is for you atm. What with your little boy whose 1 and a small puppy .... you've definately got your hands full. I know how you feel though as I had 3 boys all under 5 .... and it is very hard work!!! Luckily though for me ..... mine are all grown up now!! I do find life quite hard at times as I'm disabled and in a wheelchair. I have loads of medical problems and am on masses of medication. I am lucky my middle son Stuart is my carer .... he's not made to do it ..... it's something he wanted to do himself. :) And we get on very well. Despite my disability I drive my car and we go out everyday. Even when I'm in pain we still go out and we have a laugh about anything and everything! :D

Hi there! I can empathise with you as I too am disabled altho not in a wheelchair. My back is very bad being born spina bifida. I have been quite active most of my life and played badminton, did lots of gardening and then lots and lots of linedancing. But my back is too painful now. It's soo tiring when you are constantly in pain and keeping to a dieting regime is very difficult too. Sometimes I can just about drag myself into the kitchen and grab a hunk of cheese and a bit of bread.
Well, we must keep trying thoough.:D

life is soo much harder when you are stressed out, as every little thing that gets on top of you just feels more and more difficult to deal with.

You just have to wait and hope it all gets better!

xxx

Back