Having a bit of a wobble!!

Thanks guys for all your support!

I have decided to register with weightloss resources & try to stick within a certain calorie counting range while low carbing too.

With regards to counting carbs... they seem to only count the carbs that sugar on products... is that right for counting them? I get so confused with how to count carbs correctly.

According to the website I have probably been eating too little carbs... could this have a detrimental affect on weight loss too?

i get confused with the carb counting too.
I count the full carb amount on packet, I do not take away the fibre either, some people do?????
I also try to eat under 1200cals while on atkins, which is easy enough as no hunger.
Not sure about too little carbs, as somedays i only eat as little as 5g.

I've let my spectacular fall off the wagon carry on for far too long!!!

So today I am back on track... feeling focused & determined to not let carbs rule my life!!

Started 2 new jobs this week (having just had a year off on maternity leave) & they are both jobs were looking my best is required! I really don't want to hide from photos on my daughters 2nd birthday like I did for her 1st & would love to have a great picture of me, hubby & my kids done for Christmas so I have to get my backside into gear!!

So thats it I've declared it publicly AGAIN!

go ditzee, I'll rejoin you as Ive been naughty yet again

sue xx

I've not had the best day... after 3 late nights for the first time in ages my baby girl had a really bad night so about 2 hours sleep last night... woke up had toast & philly, then crackerbread & cheese for lunch with hula hoops!

My shopping is arriving tomorrow evening so wednesday is my 'D' day as I'll have the right food in the house & no more bl**dy excuses!

well done hun, I'm on a 2 day course at the moment, just got back am shattered, but still on track, made my own packed lunch so not tempted to eat wrong thing in canteen or vending machines!

we will get thru this

sue xx

Whay for the 3 Atkineers! lol

all for one and one for all!

sue xx

brilliant hun, you go girl!!!!!!!!!!

sue xxx

how you doing ditzee, just checking in on us '3 atkineers'!

sue x

Hi Linz,

Just stumbled upon your other post!!! You and Atkins are doing fab, very very happy for you babe!

Brenda
X

Hi Girls

Keep forgetting to post on here!!

Lost 16lbs this month... really really REALLY pleased with that! Am gonna re-introduce shakes this week as I am really missing them hopefully they won't affect my loss!

Found a good english free website foodfocus.co.uk which is helping me keep in control of my carbs... means I can cancel 'again' paying for weightlossresources.co.uk which is great but if I can get what I need for free.....

Hope your all well & have had a fabulous weekend. xx

ditzee, you are doing brilliantly, is this by atkins alone or are you also doing a vlcd, by the way Ive just registed for food focus

sue xx

Back