having a drink in 5 days time! eek

m_ogilby

i have planned having a drink or two with my friends at a wedding this saturday but i never thought of this when i started lipotrim im only on day 15, what can i do?:sigh:

drink water or coffee?

If it's not a secret that you're on this diet, just drink water - if you haven't told anyone, my suggestion is to stick to sparkling water as this can be passed off as wine! No one here is going to say it's ok to have an alcoholic drink because it's not if you're determined to stay 100%. If you can take a bad week where you either don't lose and knock yourself out of ketosis or even regain a few lbs, then go for it - I hope you don't want to go down that road! :D

If you have been 100% all along are you willing to risk it jUst for a drink? Ul be pissed after one haha on an empty stomach.
I stayed sober for a friends wedding and it's not so bad and it's amazing how many ppl admire you for sticking to your diet when you tell them why your not drinking. Im so proud of myself and everyone here that i think we should shout it from the roof tops what we are doing, you never know you may even help someone by telling them about it, they may start. But it's your choice at the end of the day and sure we will all be here to spur you on the following day IF your hungover lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Personally i'd stick it out, cause I know how having a drink at a wedding would end for me....1 glass of wine....6 glasses later on my way back home in taxi I'd have the alcohol munchies, stuffing my face with a Mcdonalds from the drive through lol.

If you think you'd be dissapointed in yourself after, then I wouldn't do it :) x

I would say don't bother! It's not worth it for just one or two drinks, stick to your guns and you'll feel amazing the next day and so proud of your willpower!

Did you have a drink or not?

Back