Having a fat day today

Bellybee

Silver Member
Ugh am feeling awful am having a I'm the fattest person in the whole universe day.
I feel like i haven't lost any weight and have put all my weight back on and am never going to be slim.
Can't look in a mirror or anywhere today as I feel repulsive.
I know it will pass but I needed a whinge I hope you dont mind

I have days like this and it doesn't matter that I am fitting into smaller clothes I still feel fat. As you say though you and I both know this is not the case so we must fight the thought until we are through these awful days and give ourselves a pat on the back on the good days.

Keep going!

Ugh am feeling awful am having a I'm the fattest person in the whole universe day.
I feel like i haven't lost any weight and have put all my weight back on and am never going to be slim.
Can't look in a mirror or anywhere today as I feel repulsive.
I know it will pass but I needed a whinge I hope you dont mind

I know that feeling like the back of my hand!!! That said though.... look at your tracker, you are/have done really well and you WILL be slim!! Don't listen to the daft chatterbox!!

(((((((
smilie_liebe1.gif
))))))) bb xxx

Know exactly how you feel - even extra thin people get 'fat' days - guess it's something we women universally suffer from :eek:

Like zareena says, just take a good look at your tracker.......WOW girl

Yup, thats how Im feeling today, well s*d off chatterbox, we can do this x

Awwww, BB, hope your feeling better now. We all have them - as Demon says, even slim people. Take care of you, get some rest, and hope you wake up feeling better tomorrow xx

Me too - must be something in the air today!

Aww people :( I think we all get these days. Have a good old moan on my shoulder {{hugs to everyone having a fat day}}

Hi Bellybee,

How are you today?

This is very common and it happened to me real bad, poor husband did not know what to do with me as I was in floods of tears crying "Why am I so fat, I will never be slim again"???

He sat me down in front of the computer and got out my before photos and my now photos and he put them side by side and I looked at them and I went WOW!

I was unable to see the difference in my own mirror, it was like my brain had not caught up to my new slim figure:rolleyes:

But when I looked at the photos of my self before and now...it was so obvious how the weight was coming off.

So any time when I go I feel so fat and he is within ear shoot, he will do the same...show me how far I have come.

Even when I messed up and gained back on over a stone he did the same and showed me that all was not lost...

That is why I feel the before and on going photos are essential aid in the weight loss journey.

Thinking of you.

Love Mini xxx

I feel the same, brought on by the fact I am going to the cinema with 3 girlfriends tonight all of whom are sporty and size 10's. They are lovely and very understanding about me being overweight and also very supportive of my diet. Hence cinema trip and not out for tea or the pub.

But I look at them and feel so jealous, it makes me feel even fatter than I do normally!

I think I need to take some photo's like mini suggested, I think this would help.

Sorry I didn't have anything supportive to say and came on here and selfishly moaned about my own feelings! So I'll send you a great big hug instead <HUG>

Hi Shadow,
Don't be silly everyone needs a moan sometimes and i know what you mean by skinny friends. I feel better today but am peed off now because I am going belly dancing tonight and I do not have any trousers that arent falling down.
I dunno why I am annoyed as it obviously means i have lost weight.
Thanks for the tip with pictures mini I do have some but to be honest cant see the difference myself. I might get some more done I guess

Back