Having a go at a food diary see if it makes a difference !

Breakfast = mushrooms, ham and egg (frylight) on toast ( hexB )

Lunch = ham, cheddar ( hexA ) and chive jacket potato with a side salad of cucumber, tomatoes and onion. balsamic vinegar.

Tea = Quorn peppered steak, butternut squash mash and peas.

Snacks = 4 hot chocs ( 8 syns ) :sign0007:
fat free natural yogurt with sweeteners and vanilla extract.

i was quite proud of my lunch so i took a picture !!! DSCF1545.jpg

today was a good day, apart from the fact i left half of my pack lunch behind so i was staaaarving when i got home lol
Felt creative tonight so i made a savoury rice thingy .. not too sure what to call it but it was lush!
Breakfast = tuna, cucumber, and sweetcorn salad with vinegar
Lunch = 2 alpen light ( hexB ) the new lemon ones, has anyone tried them ?
2 bananas
Tea = Brown rice cooked with chopped tomatoes, onion, garlic, celery, carrot, courgette, and chickpeas.
Snacks = 2 hot chocs ( 4 syns )
2 boiled eggs and 1 tbsp of extra light mayo ( 1/2 syn )

i'm so sorry, went off rails for almost a week, everyday i was having a proper breakfast and by lunch time i had ruined all my efforts.. that's really rubbish.. my trousers are tight and i hate myself :cry:
i lost a battle but not the war. i have started exercising every morning again + walking + zumba class once a week.

Breakfast = baked beans
Lunch = salad made with leftovers roast beef ( diced ), new potatoes, aspargus, tomatoes and onion, dressed with salt, pepper, mustard seeds and 2 tbsp extra light mayo (1.5 syns )
banana and mullerlight.

Tea =mountain of chicory :D, pickled beetroot,roast beef leftovers, 2 boursin garlic and herb portions ( hexA i am not too sure if it is or not, i found some people saying it is and some others saying it's not, i'll take my chances, please let me know if i'm wrong ! ) nd 60gr wholemeal bread (hexB)

You aren't the only one! I went on a bender from Friday teatime to Monday tea time! And I'm only slowly coming back now :( it's so hard to find your feet again isn't it! X

i'm sorry to hear you had a bad weekend.. you got back on it much faster than I did ..

Breakfast = 2 boursin portions (hexA) on wholemeal bread (hexB), strawberries, banana and mullerlight

Lunch = Potato, onion, tomato, french beans, sweetcorn, diced roast beef salad with mustard seeds and extra light mayo (1.5 syns)

Tea = Mushy peas, mullerlight

Snacks = cream egg (9syns)

Total syns = 10.5/15

An other extended weekend where I have just given up and just indulged in anything and everything... But today was ok...

B= baked beans on toast (hexB) used 250ml semi skimmed milk (hexA) in cups of tea during the day.
L= tuna, cucumber, chicory and 8 olives(1syn) in lemon juice dressing. sliced strawberries in mullerlight.
T= roast lamb, steamed potatoes, french beans, garlic and onion cooked with frylight, gravy (2syns) followed by a banana.

An other extended weekend where I have just given up and just indulged in anything and everything... But today was ok...

B= baked beans on toast (hexB) used 250ml semi skimmed milk (hexA) in cups of tea during the day.
L= tuna, cucumber, chicory and 8 olives(1syn) in lemon juice dressing. sliced strawberries in mullerlight.
T= roast lamb, steamed potatoes, french beans, garlic and onion cooked with frylight, gravy (2syns) followed by a banana.

Aw sounds nice :) good day!
Glad ya back on it xx

Good sunday to everybody ! :D

B = mushroom, bacon, onions, quark, and wholemeal toast (hexB)
Lunch = chikpea curry made with garlic, onion, chopped tomatoes, vegetable stock cube, curry powder, 28gr dried apricot (2.5syns)
Tea = Roast beef, leeks, carrots, mushy peas
Snack = grapes, 2 slices of thin ham, 450ml almond milk (hexA)

Back