HAVING A HARD TIME

Rickard71

IF YOUR HAVING A HARD TIME THINKING DOES LT WORK... LOOK AT THESE 2 PICTURES OF ME...:)

Thanks Mini, theres the proof..

I had to do a double take as your weight tracker says 20lbs!

Then I read you had lost almost 8 stone from before which is brilliant weight loss. You did well not to regain it all back on.

Omg that's amazing :) well done u must be so happy u look fantastic..if any one needed motivation I'm sure theyve got it now :)

Wow!!You look fab,massive well done to you xxx

Wow, that's amazing. A big well done to you. You must by so proud :)

Hi guys thankyou sooo much for all your lovely comments xxxx

Helen xxx

Thanks guys, i think if we didnt have this site it would have made the journey tuff for sum. Last time i did LT there was an LT site for just those doing LT, there are a few that were on that site that iv noticed on this site too :) :) :) nice to see you guys again :) Its nice to have a wee look thru all the diff diets to see how everyones getting on on their diets :) ...

HELEN XXX

wow you look lovely. good work!

Well done Helen im sure after that loss you can reach your goal and motivate a lot of us to do it ;)

Thanks guys hoping for atleast 3lbs of a loss tomorrow which will have me hitting my 2nd goal of 15st and a loss of 1st 9lbs

AHEM i beat my 2nd target of 15st, im down to 14.11 -5lb this week

Woohoo :)

I think the more of a loss you see on the scales the more you know you can do it......... YOU CAN DO IT... XX

Back