Extra Easy Having a much better week foodwise :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Nikki1983, 24 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Nikki1983

Nikki1983 Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(12.2%)
    Diet:
    slimming world extra easy
    I was a bit down at the beginning of the week and as you know i felt like i was stuck in a rut, well with a simple juggling around of the normal meals i now feel much happier and content with my food intake. For instance, today I had a yoghurt and fruit for breakfast and for dinner i had a nice chicken fillet with garlic and a couple of oven chips, then for tea i had home made syn free fish pie with another fillet of garlic chicken, and it was absolutely delicious! I had a nibble when i got in so i had 4 ryvitas with really low fat cottage cheese and a weight watchers low fat yoghurt. Scrummy :) :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Debridger

Debridger On track to target

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(26.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World / JUDDDD combo
    That all sounds really tasty....just wondering though, doesn't look like you've had any superfree except at breakfast, if you're doing EE, you should be aiming for 1/3rd in each meal, of course you may not have noted it down ;-)

4. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Sounds good, glad youre feeling better :) However, as Debridger says you need to be eating 1/3 superfree with every meal on Extra Easy, youve only got it on breakfast according to those notes, but maybe you havent written it down? If youre not eating your superfree youre not really following the plan.

If you dont like superfree why not try Green or Red? Red would very much suit what you've been eating on this day as your fish and chicken would be free and you could probably fit your chips in as a HEX as long as you left the skin on (Im assuming they were SW chips? Otherwise you should be synning them on all plans anyway). And you get 2 HEXAs and 2HEXBs on Green or Red instead of just 1 on EE.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.