Having another go

Nenya

Decided to give it another go, Had my silly head on for a few weeks and put 9 lbs on. shock, horror!!! I am limiting myself to 4 weeks and need to be under 10 stone so that I can afford to put weight on up to 10 so that I can keep in my clothes. I have found it easy to go back on it and am on day 5 and keeping positive. :). Hope everyone is feeling good x

Brilliant glad your finding it ok, good luck x

well done for nipping in in the bud before you gain anymore. You will soon have it off again. xx

Welcome back and best of luck. The next four weeks will pass in no time! x

Iam back on it but its really hard, maybe because i know i need to loose 3 anda half stone, i'll have a break for december though (not missing any christmas meals!!!) 4 weeks will fly by x

Glad to hear you're doing well so far! Sounds like you've got it sorted! & it's great that you're catching it before it gets out of control :)

Hannah

dats great ur not finding it too hard coming back on it yeah 4 weeks will fly its amazing how fast it flies by. You'll be below 10st in no time.

ey hun well done for catching it b4 it creeps up on you.. glad your finding it ok as iv heard it can be hard the second time round..good luck hun xx

Thanks everyone, its great to come on here and be inspired by other peoples brilliant stories x

Back