Having less than the 3 "meals" per day....

steeleee

Silver Member
I'm starting next week, and bought a bumper pack, but know I won't be able to afford another until the end of feb, meaning theres a week or so where I will have run out unless I have 1 less every so often. Will this still work? Am I likely to go out of ketosis or stop loosing weight? Just circumstances out of my control, but really need to start asap before my motivation goes! :sigh:

Not an expert but I think you're supposed to have your three packs to get all your vits and minerals. Could you get a few of the Tesco meal replacement bars to add to your bumper pack? There's more info about them on the stickie. Not bought any myself, but last thing I heard was that there was a three for two offer on.
L x

Could you even buy the porridge pack at around £50 to see you through? That's a shame you're money isn't working out.

Oh no! I suggest getting the Tesco Raspberry bars as well, they are yummy and 3 for two at the moment. Maybe you could order a mixed pack instead of the month bumper pack as remember February is a shortish month. Like Fattibum (sorry to write that) said one of the 50 pound packs would help see you through.
YES, you do need three a day. HOWEVER think about all the money you are saving by not doing weekly grocery shopping.
Super good luck.
Julia

Whatever you do, DO NOT skip packs. Even if you add a meal you still need all 3 packs a day.
Skipping packs will just make you ill.

Like others have suggested could you get some tesco meal replacement bars so your exante order lasts longer?
Or could you afford the box of 50 single flavoured shakes, they are £60.
They'll last you 16 days.

Ah will have a look into the tesco bars :) but I couldnt afford another pack, I'm a student, and just spent the last of my student loans on the bumper pack, not due any more money til 1st March..... hmm unless I leave it a week or so before starting so I have enough to last...

So why don't you low carb for a week (which is good practice anyway) so youl be in or on your way into ketosis before you start. That's what I'd do. I'd say try slim n save but the shakes are meant to be made with milk and with water (only way I tried) are just VILE lol

If I was in this situation I would wait a week. Do low carb for a week to prepare yourself for exante and you'll already be losing weight and wont get any severe carb withdrawels in your first exante week.

Yeah wait a week, it will be worth it at the end of next month and stop you worrying. Just be patient and lower your carb intake this week if you can and your first few days will be a bit easier too as you'll not have sudden carb withdrawals.

I don't kind getting called fattibumbum at all lol I have one you know :)

Back