having more than 1 bar - confused

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by spyro2008, 25 September 2010 Social URL.

1. spyro2008

spyro2008 I will never give up

Start Weight:
    17st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world ee
    just a quick question i read on the exante leaflet that its recommended to only have 1 bar as its got more fibre in and could have a laxative effect.i was wandering if you did have 2 would it knock you out of ketosis does anyone know or is it just for the reason given as i would have thought if it did knock you out of ketosis then they would have mentioned this. and to be honest i wouldnt mind the laxative effect it might help with the weight loss. lol.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lucy4loop

lucy4loop Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.47%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I'm not sure, but I think they're higher in carbs too, so might possibly put you out of ketosis :\

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Besides the laxative effect it is possible to knock you out of ketosis...if it does you will know soon enough as you will feel very hungry.

I know eating two CD bars you can get windy cramps in the tummy...not sure about Exante as I never ate two in a day.

5. spyro2008

Start Weight:
    17st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world ee
    thanks everyone i had 2 the other day as was starving and im still not in ketosis day 4 after blip so just wandered if that had anything to do with it. oh well il just have to keep going and hope it comes soon, i wont be having 2 again lol

6. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    I found this on the Exante website. The bars are slightly higher in calories but considerably higher in carbs compared to the shakes which are around 18g - 19g per serving.

[​IMG]

7. spyro2008

Start Weight:
    17st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world ee
    thanks for that i wont be doing it again anyway i think it was just i was so hungry i thought it better to have another bar than cheat on something else but today the hunger has subsided so hopefully ketosis is round the corner.

8. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    =)

I've been tempted to have another bar myself some nights, but simply because I love them ^.^

9. T25Tasha

T25Tasha Member

It definitely takes you of ketosis as when I bought my first pack, I called the help line and they mentioned that.

10. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    It doesnt necessarily knock you out of ketosis, but it might. Everyone is different, definitely not worrh having more than one :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.