having more than 1 bar - confused

spyro2008

I will never give up
just a quick question i read on the exante leaflet that its recommended to only have 1 bar as its got more fibre in and could have a laxative effect.i was wandering if you did have 2 would it knock you out of ketosis does anyone know or is it just for the reason given as i would have thought if it did knock you out of ketosis then they would have mentioned this. and to be honest i wouldnt mind the laxative effect it might help with the weight loss. lol.

Besides the laxative effect it is possible to knock you out of ketosis...if it does you will know soon enough as you will feel very hungry.

I know eating two CD bars you can get windy cramps in the tummy...not sure about Exante as I never ate two in a day.

thanks everyone i had 2 the other day as was starving and im still not in ketosis day 4 after blip so just wandered if that had anything to do with it. oh well il just have to keep going and hope it comes soon, i wont be having 2 again lol

I found this on the Exante website. The bars are slightly higher in calories but considerably higher in carbs compared to the shakes which are around 18g - 19g per serving.

Capture-6.jpg

thanks for that i wont be doing it again anyway i think it was just i was so hungry i thought it better to have another bar than cheat on something else but today the hunger has subsided so hopefully ketosis is round the corner.

Back